Young Parents Advice has made every effort to ensure that this website is accessible to as many people as possible on a wide range of user agents. This web site has been built to conform to Internet governing standards and to standards for accessibility. The steps we have taken include:
- Compliance to HTML and WCAG standards.
- Separation of content and style using CSS.
- Site map and search facility on every page.
- Use of relative font sizes.
- Avoiding use of tables for layout purposes.
- Consistent colour usage and page layouts.
- Text re-size buttons on every page.