The following Advice Sheets are available from Family Rights Group.
Click on them to view online or download as a PDF.
INTRODUCTORY ADVICE SHEETS
LOOKED AFTER CHILDREN
11. Duties on Children’s Services when children are in the care system
12. Relatives and friends taking on the care of a vulnerable child in an emergency
13. Children looked after by children's services under a voluntary arrangement
14. Contact with children in care
15. Care (and related) proceedings
16. Support for young people leaving the care system
17. Reuniting children in the care system with their families
FAMILY AND FRIENDS CARE (ALSO KNOWN AS KINSHIP CARE)
18. DIY Child Arrangements Orders: information for family and friends carers
19. DIY Special Guardianship Orders: information for family and friends carers
20. Special Guardianship: what does it mean for birth parents?
21a.Support for relatives and friends who are looking after someone else’s child
21b.Social security support for relatives and friends looking after someone else’s child
22. Family and friends care: becoming a foster carer