Other support under a private arrangement

You may need extra support to help you care for the child under a private arrangement. This could be because the child needs extra help with some things, for example bereavement counselling, help with contact arrangements, out of school care etc. If so, you can ask social workers to assess whether or not the child is in need of support. They should then provide support to help you with the child’s needs, but they do not have to. For more advice about this see: FRG advice sheet on Family Support.



Contact Us

The Print House, 18 Ashwin Street
London E8 3DL

For advice, please contact:
0808 801 0366
(from 9:30am to 3pm Mon-Fri)

For administrative queries,
please contact: