If you are worried about a child and the child is living with their parents you may want to find out about How to tell Children’s Services that you are worried about a child What it means if a child is on a child protection plan Making a complaint How to stay in touch with the child How to ask for the child to come and live with you Who you should tell if the child does come to live with you Whether you should go to court Back