Your views on this UK TV ad / commercial

heartbrokenfather

Your views on this UK TV ad / commercial

Post by heartbrokenfather » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:18 am

Hi All.

Last night on one of the very rare occasions that I get to sit down and watch some TV, One of the TV ad's / commercial's grabbed my attention.
So what was it that grabbed my attention, within a few seconds I saw a child being playfully thrown through the air, and then another small child being hung upside down by both ankles and then by one ankle.

After a quick be of goggleing I found the TV ad in question to be this one:

Anchor Dairy Spreadable Advert 2014 - The Glorious Nothing Days
[youtube]0mOTZ0wXFdM[/youtube]

The times in question are 14s to 17s and 25s to 27s.

Can I please have your thoughts on this TV ad / commercial.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards.

charmed1

Re: Your views on this UK TV ad / commercial

Post by charmed1 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Ok where do I start. Firstly we were in p.j.'s at 10am on one visit and it was reported. Same if the kids were in the jammies at 4 in the afternoon it was criticised. So we could never have a "glorious nothing day". As for throwing a child onto a pile of cushions. I see no harm really as long as it's a soft landing. Holding a child/baby by one leg? You know something I immediately thought "call social services!" Hip could become dislodged. Child could be dropped. Slight exaggeration maybe but the way we've been treated it did seem in poor taste. Just my personal view.