Life after conviction for sexual offences..

Xr2222

Life after conviction for sexual offences..

Post by Xr2222 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:32 am

Hi all,

I have been given a suspended sentence for indecent images. The case took two years to reach it's conclusion.
I'm now working with probation, while I see out my licence.

If anyone is under investigation for sexual offences, online related, non contact, and I know there are hundreds daily getting the knock on the door, then I can offer help or support to you during the uncertainty of being under investigation. Look after yourself, be pro active in getting yourself the help you need to change your life around. You can do it.
I highly recommend LFF, and Sex Addicts Annoynmous too (SAA). It's life changing, and you will start a new chapter in your life free from years of sex addiction that you have not been able to break free from, and you will be able to recover your life again. Being honest with yourself and others is a start.
Hope this helps.

Terrifiedparent

Re: Life after conviction for sexual offences..

Post by Terrifiedparent » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:57 am

Hi, thanks for this post. My partner is due in magistrates in a couple of weeks.
Do you mind me asking the amount of iioc you were found with please? I completely understand if you don't want to disclose that as its quite personal.
My partner has 2 cancelled downloads, and a couple fully downloaded and 1 sent from a Facebook group that he wasn't aware of as it was one of those group chats where people send all sorts (he just muted the chat, you can tell it hasn't been viewed but its still there)
Just trying to get my head around every possibility really.