needing advise

brokenman

needing advise

Post by brokenman » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:40 pm

hi i dont know if im in the right topic but i need help.

my ex partner said she will never stop me from seeing my kids i have a daughter 8 months old and she is pregnant with my twins she is always smoking drugs and her family does them too i get no reply from her when i ask her how the kids are i feel like she wont tell me when there born because she dont even let me know about my daughter going to the doctors she gave my daughter antibiotics that was her sons whos 7 years old and gave her half the ammount and she kept throughing it up and thats because her mum told her to i didnt agree with it as shes only young but did it anyway.

she used to take my money shes kicked me out of the house but lets people that abuse drugs in the house she says she dont trust me because i was getting advise about it and she fount out shes blammed me for it and my family but it was her family that was doing it not mine now she wont let me know how the kids are or my family shes slowly stopping me and my family from seeing my kids.

please help me i really need help to get the best help i can get.

shes kicked me out she said shes not forced me to leave but told me to go for 2 weeks or so but shes not talking to me she reads my messages and thats all.

can someone please help me i really appreciate it alot thank you.

brokenman

Re: needing advise

Post by brokenman » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:41 pm

this is also only part of whats going on too sorry if im being a pain

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:30 pm

Dear brokenman,

Welcome to the parents' board and thank you for your post.

You say that your 8 month old daughter lives with your ex-partner and that she is also pregnant with twins. You have some safeguarding concerns about the care your daughter is receiving and are worried because you are not in communication. You are worried about substance misuse and say that your ex-partner is now allowing contact.

First of all, I am sorry to hear about your situation - it is understandable that your are distressed. It is not clear from your post whether children's services are already involved. If your daughter has a social worker, I would urge you to report your concerns as soon as possible. If there is no open case with children's services, then you can contact your local children's services department. Children's services will assess your referral and decide whether they need to take further action. You may also want to report your concerns to the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000.

With regards to contact with your daughter and your unborn children - if you are unable to come to an arrangement with your ex-partner, you may find it helpful to seek legal advice. A family law solicitor will be able to advise you on making an application to the court for contact. For further advice on this, you can contact Child Law Advice on 0300 330 5480.

I hope you have found this helpful.

Best wishes,

Suzie.

brokenman

Post by brokenman » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:30 am

i have spoken to a solicitor i have got evidence to prove whats going on she has now been bullying me through text stopping me from contact ive gone to mediation as i have been advised i have to do this first there is no child servises involved but im scared they will lie and turn it around on me as they have done that already and i have proof of that too im awaiting contact from my solicitor to see what i can do as im applying for legal aid through this as i think i got enough to apply for legal aid to go to court as im scared that i wont be able to go to court with out a solicitor due to the situation and i know her family will be controlling the situation to stop me from seeing my children she is denying the fact the twins are mine now and im stuck on what to do because she wont inform me about my daughter or let my family know and shes blocking us out her life and my childrens life.

thank you so much for the help ill see what my solicitor thinks as i dont want to course more issues if i can help it because i feel like it will course more issues for me from her and her family.