'credible' professionals the ends justify the means

oljhg

'credible' professionals the ends justify the means

Post by oljhg » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:33 am

I am going to make this as short as I can possibly make it ,
I was in care myself as a child ,in my adult life I got pregnant while in abusive relationship,
after noticing the abuser was interested (children) I left the relationship ,after I left the relationship I now had to deal with the abusers extremely dysfunctional manipulatives family shortly after removing them from my child life due to concerns around them around my child my child was abruptly removed from my care ,then came social services ,and many other professionals siding with the abuser family and obviously any lies in between I had absolutely no chance in court I was guilty the second my child was removed from my care despite expert evidence siding with my side of the story the judge simply chose to ignore it as unbelievable that sounds the judge went on to commend the abuser and hes family while the truth is far from what the judgment concluded I have not seen my child for many many years and I am not allowed to ever see my child until they are 18 ,there's is so much more to this but all in all there is a lot of conspiracy theories around the made up person that was presented at the family court proceedings, I am no longer asking for help as I am drained from pleading my innocence to this situation I now have severe depression and have come to the conclusion that social workers make their own scenarios based on previous scenarios they have experienced and label absolutely everyone as what they belive people are withought acknowledging the facts or even having a deeper understanding of who the person actually is and even the life that they may have in their family rather prove the case and close then understanding the family and professionals in other agencies see them as credible more credible then any parent and make bias and sometimes connecting lies in their reports based on social services beliefs and then people like myself are left, it scares me that I see and hear so much social services lie and knowing my own situation its scares me that its a norm and not a review of social services in the UK in sight with the amount of injustice that has happened in my life knowing that I have been a loving caring parent and the most cruel allegations have been chucked around like their nothing because thats essentially what we are according to the family courts, this has well and truly mentally killed me I know that there is nothing anyone can do I wasnt allowed to appeal because the law has to be wrong for a person to appeal in family courts but I will agree to disagree again I am just a nobody just one of those who's moaning because my child are now in the system ,my life went from enjoying parenting my child having a loved filled home to never seeing my child possibly ever again ,its one of those
My voice wasnt heard and nor is many in my situation we dont have the means to be 'credible' enough I am lost people always tell me not to worry because I have done nothing wrong just get better to see my child again I didnt lose my child because of my mental health my mental health became a problem from losing my child amongst the rest ,the ends justify the means right ? some would say I no longer know what to do with myself the truth is I cannot live a life without knowing my child is safe cared for and mostly loving them every single day ,I've tried it but it proved excruciatingly difficult I take medications I do intensive therapy I do as am told thats the way I have been raised but with the added trauma and false allegations I'm not sure where else to go ,fighting for my child is no longer an option it was never a choice I will stop when I'm no longer here ,despite such a damaging and unrealistic judgment I am afraid I no longer trust legal aid solicitors I cant afford private solicitors ,that is it everything is against me I have nothing left except love and truth those things are clearly not important I have screamed my innocence till I lost my voice I am now just a percentage a number ,after being blackmailed to agree to social services case against me or see my child ( I refused to agree to a case that is so untrue) and not being allowed to say I love you on my last ever contact It put my thoughts into another level of shock I will forever miss my children and love them but living withought them got too painful if anyone has any advice apart from go to a solicitors to fight this please enlighten me because I am truly lost .
Last edited by Suzie, FRG Adviser on Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by Suzie to remove words that breach Rules of Use

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: 'credible' professionals the ends justify the means

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:53 pm

Dear Oljhg

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Board. My name is Suzie and I am one of the advisers at Family Rights Group.

I am sorry to have read about your very distressing situation and edited a small portion of your post and the heading to omit a few ‘sensitive’ words I have sent you a private message about that. In the post you asked for suggestions other than solicitors where you can find help. I would like to give you a list of helpful organisations which might offer support (and advice to you).

Firstly, Mothers Apart from their Children here is a link to their website. They may be able to give you some telephone support through their helpline number, here is the number 0800 689 4104 and here is the link to their site where you can find the opening times of their advice line.

Next Rights of Women (who help women through the law and with legal issues) and Women’s Aid. I am signposting you to Women’s Aid because you mentioned that you experienced abuse in your relationship with the father of your child and his wider family.

You said, quite understandably, that the whole process affected your mental health and that it continues to do so and that you are suffering from depression. Mind is a charity where you may get some support, here is a link to their website. If you need to talk to a helpline the Samaritans are always available to speak to anyone who is worried or in distress, they are open 24 hours a day and their telephone number is free - it is 116 123.

At Family Rights Group we have a free confidential helpline which is open Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 3.00pm, please call us on 0808 801 0366 where one of our advisers would be happy to speak with you.

Best wishes
Suzie