My children are in care

Marcy22

My children are in care

Post by Marcy22 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:46 am

hello, my children were taken by LA last November because my son was told at school that his father hit her the court asked for exams to see if the child was hit but the results came out negative subsequently the LA says that my son says he does not want to see us but we see the other two children the court has sent us to do the parental lessons and AFRUCA we have done it and it was positive we had decided ourselves to do it still the lessons on emotions and it's positive we have already had three hearings we had the assessment with the LA which is negative and makes us understand that it is because we do not accept having hit the child ( it is my husband who is accused and I, the LA, say that I am an accomplice). I do not understand why he wants us to accept, yet the results have been negative. my son saw a sycholoque and he said to continue listening to my son. we haven't seen him since november but we have custody with the LA. we were supposed to have a safeguarding assessment this month normally we should have the last court in june it was postponed in august because the police who was there on the day of the children's abduction had not yet given their assessment. I would like to know if with all the lessons that we have calmed down with the social workers, not insults, we have the chance that our children will come home