infiltrated

tanker7

infiltrated

Post by tanker7 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:23 pm

Beginning to wonder if this site is infiltrated or even run by social services
Last edited by tanker7 on Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Titi46

Re: infiltrated

Post by Titi46 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:17 am

Why you saying this?

tanker7

Post by tanker7 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:25 am

social workers seem to know what I have said on this site sometimes quoting things I have said it's not just this site
Facebook: Social Workers are spying On Families!
Be very careful what you post on Facebook or other social media! This article confirms that social workers have no scruples in monitoring Facebook and gathering information to use against mums/families social workers in the UK are breaking the law as they spy on families through Facebook, The Times reports this morning. Social work professionals are also setting up fake social media accounts to spy on parents and children.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:38 pm

Dear tanker7

I am very sorry to read that you think that our site is possibly being used by children’s services to spy on you and other families and that our service is being run by children’s services.

In our advice forums anyone can read posts posted there without registering or signing up, it is a ‘public space’. Here are the rules of use. Our advisers and advocates respond to posts on our forums collectively under the name of Suzie. Here is a link to our About Us page where you can find more information about our staff and how we work.

In relation to social workers looking at social media accounts sites, you are correct they may do that in the following circumstances:

A social worker may look at a parent or carer’s open social media account if worried a child is not safe or well cared for. This is because social workers have a duty to find out as much information as they can about a child’s situation to:

• Help them understand any risk the child faces

• Make decisions about what steps may need to be taken to keep the child safe and well.

But social workers have a duty to consider and respect confidentiality and people’s right to privacy. This means they should only access a social media account with a parent or carer’s consent. They should not routinely visit a parent’s social media accounts as a way of monitoring their behaviour, for example.

I hope this information is helpful to you and dispels your concerns.

Best wishes

Suzie