Child protection plan update

tanker7

Child protection plan update

Post by tanker7 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:40 pm

My grandson is 16 on a child protection plan he has come to live with me and my wife his grandparents we know the plan should end because he is no loner at significant harm the chair of the child protection conference is hounding me to come to a conference where they say they will review the child protection plan I do not want to go to the conference the social worker attending is the subject of a ongoing complaint mad by my daughter in law for misleading and falsifying information the chair will not remove her I know from past conferences I will not be treated fairly and the conference will be used to start proceedings to remove my grand son from my home rather than removing the child protection plan I know there not happy with my intervention because the social worker said she wasn't happy now my grand son had been remove from the family home she said he was a protective factor for his 2 siblings and they are trying to put things back the way they were so they can take all 3 children my back is up against the wall what do I do