Child protection plan

tanker7

Child protection plan

Post by tanker7 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:09 pm

Sorry to bother you again can't find a solicitor who will take on our case
My grandson is 16 on a child protection plan he has come to live with me and my wife his grandparents I have asked social services to start proceedings to remove the plan they have refused I have asked what are the current risks and the objectives of the child protection plan now that my grandson is safe and living with his grandparent’s they won't reply they are now taking it to PLO can they remove him from my home and care even though he is safe what can I do to stop them

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Child protection plan

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:07 am

Dear tanker7

Thanks for your questions, we understand how worrying this whole process is for you and, you are not a bothering us with your posts. You may be able to find a solicitor via the Law Society, their website is here.

Public Law Outline (PLO) is an escalation of the child protection process you can read all about it here on our website , this information may be useful to your grandson’s parents too. It is not clear from your previous posts whether you have asked children’s services to assess you as carers for your grandson – perhaps this should be your ‘next move’. Additionally, your grandson can express his wish to stay with you – perhaps he might be encouraged to speak with the social worker responsible for the case or the chairperson of the child protection conference.

I hope this response is helpful.

Best wishes

Suzie

tanker7

Post by tanker7 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:04 am

The report used to take my grandchildren away is full of false allegations made by social workers I will not allow them to carry on the same treatment with me and my wife we are not the subject of any complaint or referral to Social Services so we don't need their intrusion in our lives my grandson has on many occasions asked social services to leave him and his parents alone and asked them to remove the child protection plan as it is serving no purpose now he is living with his Grandparents there reply to my grandsons comments was it was scripted I know they should follow the correct procedures and step down the plan but they are a law unto themselves I don't know if you read reply to your comments so I will just leave this here

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:38 am

Dear tanker7,

Thank you for your further post. I just wanted to acknowledge your response and let you know that we do read all posts that are made and that we give further advice where needed.

Please do post back again if you would like any further advice,

Best wishes,
Suzie

tanker7

Post by tanker7 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:24 pm

That was my reply Where's your answer

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:01 am

Dear Tanker,

Could you please let me know what specific advice you are looking for?

Best wishes,

Suzie.