Regarding XX

Fallenangel9719

Regarding XX

Post by Fallenangel9719 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:44 pm

Hey so I had another case review regarding my son.
Everything is going really positive and my contact has been changed regarding my son.
Instead of seeing him four times a week at a contact center I now see him three times a week
I've also been told to start bringing my own contact bag and I've been awarded overnight stays with him soon I was just wondering if anyone else had been through this and had a positive outcome?
I just want my little boy home where he belongs hes now 10 weeks old on Sunday and hes been on a section 20 since birth due to my mental & emotional health and my domestic violence past.
May I add I am currently under intense therapy around my mental & emotional health and I am currently going through Talking Therapies and heavy medication. I am also on an empowerment program regarding the domestic violence and I have cut all ties with my ex partner.

SO FAR BY THE COURTS I HAVE BEEN TOLD:
- I will be provided with a full assessment plan by **. (This will set out the work that the local authority and other agencies are going to undertake with you)
- Dr * report will be prepared by *
- The local authority parenting assessment will be prepared by *
- The local authority will file their final plan for X by *
- We will file your statement in response by *
- The Guardian will file her final report by *.
- There will be a further hearing on** by TEAMS. If we are agreed on a way forward then the case may conclude on this date. If we are not agreed about a way forward then the case will likely be listed for final hearing later in the year

Has anyone been through this and had a positive outcome??

Edited by Suzie in accordance with forum rules to maintain confidentiality

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Regarding XX

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:03 pm

Dear Fallenangel9719

Thank you for updating us regarding your situation. The work you are doing to address the original concerns children’s services had, sound promising. Do ask your solicitor for their opinion and if you have not done so already do have a look at the pages on our website relating to care proceedings, they can be found here.

Best wishes

Suzie