child protection plan

tanker7

child protection plan

Post by tanker7 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:44 pm

Advice Needed
After spending a lot of time at home because of covid restrictions my 15 year old grandson refused to go back to school his parents were fined £2000. Which provoked a heated argument with my son and grandson, and although no one was harmed it resulted in my grandson being placed on a child protection plan he is still refusing to go to school. He is now being home tutored by his grandmother who in her working life was a special needs teacher, sadly the school will not remove him from the school register even though being home tutored would be more beneficial to him than no school at all. My grandson will not go to the conference meetings he says he is not at harm from his father and he is fed up of social services picking on his mum and dad. He asked his grandmother to speak on his behalf at the conference meeting, we know this is the procedure set out by our local authority. However when my wife tried to speak on his behalf she was told abruptly by the chairman to shut up and sit down, the chairman then launched a verbal attack on my wife's ability to bring up our own children. My wife was extremely distressed by the way she was treated and walked out of the meeting. Shortly after arriving home my wife had a stroke our family doctor says the stress put on her at the meeting was a deciding factor in causing her stroke, my whole family are aware that correct procedures as set out by our local authority are not being adhered to by those involved in the conference meetings. In particular social services who have placed on record information that has been exaggerated and untrue reminiscence of the way the Salem witch trials were carried out any effort to view the minutes from the meeting has been met with a refusal, and I know my son, daughter in law, and grandson are being treated unfairly so this is what I propose to do to bring this witch hunt to an end.
My grandson will be 16 In 2 weeks’ time and will be able to leave home and live wherever he wants he will come and live with me and his grandmother, the child protection plan will no longer be required as he will be in a safe environment and we will help him start proceedings to have the child protection plan removed are we within our rights to do this.

tanker7

Re: child protection plan

Post by tanker7 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:31 pm

A reply would be helpful