Just to update everyone

Kitty 33

Just to update everyone

Post by Kitty 33 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:46 pm

So as most no my baby girl git removed at birth as my partner is on the sex offender register and we failed the pre birth eany way we have been work whit the social workers he all so came bk as low risk on the risk assessment eanyway we are naw doing things as a couple we are doing another 11 weeks of assessment and on sum of the contact session we are getting g to take her out they are all so going to allow us to have contact at home whit her for 4 hours

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Just to update everyone

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:49 pm

Dear Kitty 33

Thank you for your updating post.

This is good news for your family and things seem to be working out well for you.

I hope the assessment that you are both going to do will go well. Great you are both able to have contact with your daughter as too.

I think other posters in a similar situation will benefit from seeing the outcome so far of you both from working with children’s services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your good news.

Best wishes

Suzie

WhiteOrchid

Re: Just to update everyone

Post by WhiteOrchid » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:08 pm

Hi Kitty,

That is really great news to hear! As Suzie says, it is really comforting and reassuring to hear that contact is progressing. Thanks for letting us know. x