My daughter has been wrongly remived

Sens

My daughter has been wrongly remived

Post by Sens » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:37 pm

I am type 1 diabetic recently whikst moving hone u fell ill twice in the week being hospitaluaed . I have a safety plan to follow ti ensurw my children were loomed after in both situation tgey were. My daughter was taken out if the hands of ny dad and now bwen gobe a month despite being given proof im well my daughter of 12 has been signed off tbe booms in the last two weeks the sw are satified. So where is ny youngest daughter she has also managed to burn her bum in care and een given foods against her religion

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: My daughter has been wrongly remived

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:45 pm

Dear Sens

Welcome to the parents’ discussion forum and thank you for posting.

My name is Suzie, online adviser at Family Rights Group. I can see that you are concerned that you youngest daughter has not been returned to your care after she was removed from your dad’s care when you became unwell.

It is difficult to advise you on the limited information you have provided in your post. You mention that you are Type 1 diabetic but this in itself would not be reason for your children to be removed. Children’s services may have received a referral about your children for them to become involved. What concerns have they told you they have for your youngest daughter? Who is your daughter living with now? Is she with foster carers and, if so, is that under a court order or did you or her father (if he has parental responsibility) agree for her to be voluntarily accommodated by children’s services?

Your 12-year-old is at home now which is a good thing but without additional information it is not possible to advise you about your younger daughter although children’s services should ensure that her cultural needs are met whilst in their care

You may find it helpful to post again with more detail or, alternatively, telephone our free confidential advice line on 0808 801 0366 to speak to an adviser. The advice line is open from 9.30am to 3pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).

Best wishes

Suzie