Moving back in with ex and kids possible if she works with kids??

Messedupbigtime

Moving back in with ex and kids possible if she works with kids??

Post by Messedupbigtime » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:00 pm

Hello
I have recently been convicted of sexual communication with a child there was never Any pictures received but I did send pictures of myself. I am on the SOR for 10 years.
My ex hasn't ruled out a relationship in the future although it will take alot of time she is currently a dinner lady at a school but training to be a teaching assistant. I believe that because of my conviction if I moved in it would show up on an enhanced DBS and she would lose her job?
Is there any way that this could be changed as the conviction is mine and she has done nothing wrong.
I currently have 3 hours supervised contact with my kids a day contact is supervised by my ex.

Regards

Messedupbigtime

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Moving back in with ex and kids possible if she works with kids??

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:40 pm

Dear Messedupbigtime,

Welcome to the parents’ forum and thankyou for your post.

Your query falls outside of our remit but you may find the Unlock website helpful as it provides information about this kind of situation. It suggests that it may be possible for your ex-partner to approach the police and ask them to consider not disclosing this information: take a look at this page for more information.

Best wishes,
Suzie