PLO/ICO/SUPERVISION ORDER positive outcome

Queen bee

PLO/ICO/SUPERVISION ORDER positive outcome

Post by Queen bee » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:02 am

Hi, I’m just writing in to say a massive thank you to Suzie who helped and advised me quite a lot during the plo process for my son while I was in a foster placement with him then went on to go into a mother and baby unit for a year. Due to my sons dad the LA decided to issue care proceedings in respect of my sim and unborn daughter, they for granted a ICO to share PR with me. The past 20 months has been the hardest time of my life! I had a meeting today and got told we have a final hearing in court in January, my social worker is proposing a supervision order and that both babies stay in my care full time. I’m so happy! This post is to say a massive thank you! And to tell people NOT TO GIVE UP!!! I was soooo close to losing my babies at one point but I proved everyone wrong and now I’ve come out on top.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: PLO/ICO/SUPERVISION ORDER positive outcome

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:27 pm

Dear Queenbee

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this positive outcome for you and your children, and for sharing the good news with other members of the discussion board who may be experiencing some tough times right now. I am sure your post will be a strength to many. Your determination and hard work paid off, well done! All at FRG would like to wish you and your children all the very best for the future.

Best wishes, Suzie

Queen bee

Re: PLO/ICO/SUPERVISION ORDER positive outcome

Post by Queen bee » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:12 am

It definitely has paid off..20 months if hard work to get to where we are now, another 12 months on a supervision order then we will be free..thank you so much xx