Solicitor urgently needed.

Hughiegreen

Solicitor urgently needed.

Post by Hughiegreen » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:45 am

Hi. I need a barrister urgently for a complex case.... Ive been treated as a criminal and lost my parental rights because 6 months ago I objected to my daughter been sectioned... I've lost my job as a counsellor, because of the social worker... And I'm still been treated as if I'm a criminal. There is a whole catalogue of errors by SS and mental health staff. Objecting and complaining seems to have back fired... I live in the south Manchester area... Pro bono solicitor preferred or sell my house. My wife died 2 years ago so prefer not to sell my children's inheritance. But if I have to then so be it.... Please help.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Solicitor urgently needed.

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:30 pm

Dear Hughiegreen

Thank you for posting on the parents’ forum.

My is Suzie, online adviser at Family Rights Group. In your post you are seeking legal representation from a solicitor and/or barrister. Unfortunately, our service does not recommend either. However, you may be able to identify a solicitor by using The Law Society’s Find a Solicitor link here and for a barrister through the Bar Council. There is also a pro bono service you may wish to contact.

I hope the above is helpful.

Best wishes

Suzie