Kidnapped by children service’s

Furio11

Kidnapped by children service’s

Post by Furio11 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:24 am

Hi many months ago my 2 daughters were taken from school within 12 hours. Because I said I wanted to go home to my house in *** As I was a child recovery agent in the end and ended that with a capture by *** in *** where I was tourtured for 4.5 months
I came home with a brain lesion diverticulosis and obvious ptsd
My eldest daughter 12 y has realised she has some rights and has lied at school etc .. we don’t know why
Became very odd she odd recently now 12 years walked out the contact centre with no reason 2 times and my little girl her sister wants to come home I lived alone with my father and we successfully brought them up
The children’s services have done nothing than interstate me and my father a police officer for 27 years
We have and I feel that they are grooming both my girls and also have contacted the mother after this. !

The mother was charged with kidnapping

I’m distraught totally

***moderated by Suzie to preserved confidentiality.
Link removed as per our rules.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Kidnapped by children service’s

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:43 pm

Dear Furio11

Welcome to the parents' discussion forum and thanks for posting.

My name is Suzie, online adviser at Family Rights Group.

I see from your post that you are very upset and unhappy with the current involvement with children’s services. You say your daughters were removed from school but it is not clear from your post what led to this happening. Usually, for children to be removed so quickly, suggests that they may be at risk of imminent harm but from your post it is not clear what happened.

You refer to the fact that your 12 year old daughter has told lies to her school and you do not know why. If your daughter reported something to the school it would be referred to children’s services if it was thought to be a safeguarding concerns. If you say your daughter lied, then there would be a worry as to why she would do so, although children are more likely to be believed if they disclose anything that has happened or they are worried about.

Either the police removed your children from school because of the risk of harm. Only the police can remove children in this way for 72 hours or children’s services can obtain an emergency order from the court to do so.

You do not say what contact you have had with children’s services. Normal procedure is that when a referral is received they act on this and would make contact with the family in the first instance if this would not put the child or children at risk of harm. You may find it helpful to read our advice sheet An introductory guide to Children’s Services about what happens when children’s services receive a referral.

In your post you mention that you and your father have been questioned by the police but give no reason why the police became involved.

It appears that during contact your 12 year old daughter decide to leave. Although you say you do not know why, it may be that she was upset by something or did not feel happy with how contact was progressing. This is something you should discuss with the social worker so you can have an idea why your daughter is feeling as she does.

Did children’s services start any assessment of you to see if the situation could be resolved and any concerns worked on to make the situation better? Were your children placed on any child plan before they were removed from your care? You mentioned that you have post-traumatic stress, is this managed through work with your local mental health services. What concerns did children services inform you that they have about your children being safe in your care? Children’s services have a legal duty to safeguard children and to help where possible for them to remain within their family if it is safe for them to do so. Is there any work that you have been asked to do to improve things?

Regarding the children’s mother, she has parental responsibility for her children and children’s services are required to inform her of their involvement with the children. You say the mother was charged with kidnapping but give no other information about this. Was she ever considered as unsuitable for her children to be with her? Please see advice sheet Parental Responsibility .

You do not say if any court proceedings have been started by children’s services. If they have issued care proceedings, then you are entitled to have legal representation from a solicitor. This is our advice sheet about Care (and related) proceedings .

I am not able to offer any more advice as it is not clear from your post what is actually happening at the moment with your children or if you are trying to work with children's services. For example, are they staying with a family member or in foster care?

You can of course post again if you wish to do so and, if you wish to speak to an adviser, please telephone our advice line on 0808 801 0366. The advice line is open from 9.30am to 3pm Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays).

Best wishes

Suzie