Your feedback about Family Rights Group’s online advice service

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Your feedback about Family Rights Group’s online advice service

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:24 am

We would like to know your views on any of Family Rights Group’s online services. As well as the parents’ or kinship carers’ discussion boards, have you read the advice on the website, the frequently asked questions (FAQ), the legal advice sheets or the blogs?

We are keen to know
• What you have found useful
• The impact of our digital advice services on you and your family
• Ideas how we can develop the service.

If you have used any of these online services, please would you complete this short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/oas-apr-nov-19
It should not take more than 5 minutes to complete.

Thank you.

Family Rights Group

Milka84

Re: Your feedback about Family Rights Group’s online advice service

Post by Milka84 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:54 am

Hi all. 24 of April i have court hearing it will be phone. My ex girl applied for breaching court order. The finale order from november 2018 says about contactface everyday when son is with me ( 3 nights with me 4 nights with mother)sometimes our son see the mother on Skype sometimes not. It was 52 times when he did not see Her on Skype during november 2018 to march 2020. Sometimes our son was ill,tired and he goes sleep earlier( in november 2018 bedtime 9 pm at the moment is 6-7pm ) or he prefer play with toys than contact on Skype ( he is 3 years old). She wants cut my contact with son. Could you give me some advices what to do.?

Xr2222

Post by Xr2222 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:52 pm

Hi, could I please request some advice for my post that I sent on 5.12.23. I've not heard anything, regarding my child maintenance post. Thanks.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:38 pm

Dear Xr2222,

Thank you for your post. My name is Suzie and I am responding to your enquiries.

Please accept my apologies for the delay.

I have posted in reply to your original post and have answered each enquiry in that response.

Best wishes,
Suzie