Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:25 am


Post by Ka123 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:22 am

Hi Everyone

I would be more than grateful if someone could help me.
My 7 year old has been living with her grandmother since 2015 under an SGO.
I applied to revoke it again. I will have a hearing on 4/10.
The judge will be the same one that I have had since 2014, the one that gave the sgo order in the first place.
She is evil, and I know she will not return my child.
Therefore I want to prepare for the Appeal.
I have 3 questions, if you could shed any light for me please:

1. How can I make this judge grant me leave to Appeal? (She is a circuit judge, so my Appeal is with the High Court because SS are not involved)

2. How can I get the High court to hear my Appeal?

3. If I fail, the HC will send me to the ECHR. But they need to provide me a letter of exhaustion, without which the ECHR will not consider my application. Last time they didn't provide me with this letter.
How can I get the high court to provide me with this letter?

User avatar
Suzie, FRG Adviser
Posts: 2931
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:57 pm


Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:59 am

Dear Ka123,

Welcome to the Parent’s Forum.

I am not in a position to give you the detailed and specialist advice about appeals you need and I can see that the hearing date is the 4th October-very soon. I am currently answering posts from mid-August.

I suggest you ask for a urgent referral to We Are Advocates -a free barrister service who may be able to help you.
Law works may also be able to advice you or the Royal courts of justice CAB

Best wishes,

Post Reply