Can I get my kids back

Scraggy2021

Re: Can I get my kids back

Post by Scraggy2021 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:24 am

Hi my solicitor has just rang me saying I have a court date on Friday but said it's not for the kids can so one tell me why I have a court date when it's not for me kids they say it's for an update and if any think needs to change what does it mean any help would be gratefup

Scraggy2021

Post by Scraggy2021 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:51 pm

Does anyone know what I should be ready for to morrow I have court at 10 to let everyone know where we are at and to see if any think needs to change and to put more dates in for court if there is any more court dates need putting in just dunno what I should be ready for or what could happen to morrow at the courts any help would be nice

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:54 am

Dear Scraggy 2021,

I can see that you would have already been to court for the hearing. Please accept my apologies for the late response to your post.

During care proceedings there are hearings that deal with questions such as what evidence will be needed (like expert reports or updating parenting assessments) and how a case will be managed in court.
Here is information about the different types of hearings that take place.

Are you getting the support you need to help you with your parenting skills? Here is
information about the type of support that could help.

You said that you do not have an advocate to help you. Speak to your solicitor and social worker about getting an advocate to help you at court or even with meetings with your solicitor.

If you have any questions, please post again or call our confidential advice line on 0808 801 0366.

Best wishes,
Suzie