HAS ANYONE HAD KIDS RETURNED AFTER PROCEEDINGS????????

DJKWL

HAS ANYONE HAD KIDS RETURNED AFTER PROCEEDINGS????????

Post by DJKWL » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:09 pm

Please.

I am getting so desperate for some hope. Has anyone actually had their kids returned after care proceedings?
We are in week 6. I feel lost. In limbo. Me and my partner both work. We have a nice house. We don't struggle financially. I have struggled for 5 years, openly and tried to get help with my 6 year old. I know he has ADHD. I have tried time and time again to get help, nothing.
I have no hope in the system. I feel our case is rubber stamped already.
I will not survive if I don't get my kids back. My purpose is gone and I hurt like I have never hurt before. My 6 and 17 month old taken.
I am a nurse and work know all about it. They have always known about my issues with my son and struggles.
Please, someone give me a light at the end of the tunnel.

DJKWL

Re: HAS ANYONE HAD KIDS RETURNED AFTER PROCEEDINGS????????

Post by DJKWL » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:12 pm

I have been recording my interactions with social services. I have a chronology of my struggles with my son and reports from previous childminders. It's not enough.
Social services call me a mentally unstable drug taker. But are not sending me for a drug test, despite my protest. It is currouption at its best.
I don't know how to keep going. These are my kids and I'm so broken.

QuestionMark

Post by QuestionMark » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:58 pm

Hi, I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. Regarding their unqualified comments that you are 'mentaly unstable' and a 'drug taker' - get yourself to the GP! Explain to your GP what is going on and ask that you are referred for an assessment and a test - the you can proof SS wrong!

QuestionMark

Post by QuestionMark » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:02 pm

Also, just to reassure you that it is possible - I know someone who first contacted me via FRG who, although the care proceedings have not finalised, their children are back under supervision (a family member has had to move in) so yes, it is possible

Frazor

Post by Frazor » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:12 pm

Yes thankfully still have my children after care proceedings, so many lies were told by social services it is totally wrong that they can attempt to remove a child knowing that the accusations made are total lies after 2 and half years of fighting through court for my children but unfortunately due to lies my children remain on the at risk register and due to having so many different social workers neither one of them admit to the truth although at one lac review meeting the *******social was proven by 3 different services to be making false allegations throughout and reported to her manager nothing was written in writing and i was taken back to court i do not understand how they get away with this. Although different services had reported her i could not prove anything as no one actually stood up in court to defend me. I believe that many services are scared of losing there jobs just like the manager did when he reported the truth but they are all willing to allow parents to lose there children due to nothing but lies.
Last edited by Suzie, FRG Adviser on Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post moderated to prevent a breach of confidentiality

Temperance

Post by Temperance » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:55 am

I know of one Woman who has had her Child returned after four years, but it wasn’t an easy fight. Contact Legal action for Women and if you can, attend their once monthly meetings.

Sarah Philamore is one of the best Barristers I have had the pleasure of seeing in action. If you have the funding, instruct her immediately.

Am743

Post by Am743 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:41 am

IT CAN HAPPEN !!! took 6months.

HH_Dad

Post by HH_Dad » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:03 pm

In answer to your question: yes. Extremely long story cut short; wife and I were accused of NAI. We had a private expert look at our son's x-rays who could not see any fractures whatsoever. We had to attend family court on five separate occasions in total. At the first hearing I asked my solicitor for her honest opinion on how long it would run for. She replied "probably a year - maybe longer". I was speechless.

Anyway, after three months the first of two court-appointed independent experts reported back that the hospital in question had made several mistakes; most notably that our son did not have fractured ribs or two broken legs, as they had alleged. My solicitor applied to get us back in to court ASAP and a week later we were in court and the Local Authority withdrew from proceedings and the case ended. Our two children actually returned home during proceedings - with family supervision which, quite frankly, was ridiculous. All in all our case lasted three months.

And when it all finished the LA were almost suggesting to us that we should have been grateful it came to an end so quickly. Utter incompetence from the hospital, Police and Local Authority throughout. But hey, they were "just doing their jobs", right?

Am743

Post by Am743 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:21 am

You are lucky it only took 3months..we were constantly told how 'stacked out' the courts were and we were lucky to get our date 6months away.

Is there anyway to complain? ..like you all services incompetent..the Local Authority couldn't even get names right and spelling errors throughout their documents how unprofessional.

Elcid

Post by Elcid » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:22 am

My personal experience with social you can’t take there word at face value record every conversation you have with them, either it be on the phone or face to face because they have a talent to take your words twist them like some sick “Chinese Whispers” thing, it will only screw you over so having proof of what you said to them is a must.

What I mean from my personal experience is this.

Way back to 2008 I my daughter was taken into care by social services because of her mother harming her but the rabbit hole, don’t just stop at the bottom of the hole social labelled me as a part to that harming of my daughter but how could I of been, the week this all happened I was over 100 miles away on holiday in ***** at the time.

Me and my father bolted back home after being told a day later by my daughters stupid mother she had been put in care, if she had told us on the day we could of at least got back to take my daughter home instead of her going in to a foster placement, social lied about most of everything it took a month before I could see my daughter at a contact centre, I had no info to go on I’d split with the mother because I knew I couldn’t get her back with her being around I applied myself into my work.

Doing endless amounts of over time I still put the CSA money aside for my daughter it took a year and a half of a custody battle, £31,000 of my savings for me and my parents to get her back on legal fees and since then I’ve had 1 other occasion, a run in from social where my daughter fell over at school it all got logged down in the school accident book, she went back to school the next day school called social on me all fingers pointing at me.

I told them to check the school accident book so they did but still they sticked around annoyingly a social worker was telling me what I can an can’t do in my own home, she was far to opinionated her attitude sucked she had that posture like she was the great all mighty herself, gods gift to authority and the bees knees to parenting even though her first child was unborn oh yeah she was heavily pregnant, I did ask for another social worker but was threatened with she would remove my daughter like it’s a or else thing.

That’s the type of power trip social have it’s all wrong they have way too much power there so called Moto is safe guarding children and to keep them with family, sorry but I call BS on that because it’s not the case at all this is why you need to watch your backs at all times.

There just poison trick you into thinking otherwise and blatantly lie lie again.

My word of encouragement for those who suffer from social keep your nose clean, agree to terms after passed by your legal and I can’t stress this enough record everything.

Do it for your kids.
Last edited by Suzie, FRG Adviser on Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by Suzie to remove place name