Help needed

Peanut9551

Help needed

Post by Peanut9551 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:06 pm

Good afternoon I’m abit of a jam at the moment and seek some advise on what is best approach.

Myself and partner now have social services Involved due to the fact that I have a past ( criminal record ) after a verbal argument between the two of us the police put a DVPO order lasting 14 days.. that is now up and we both want to maintain our relationship. However SS are currently doing a 45 day assessment on the situation and have only spoken to the children by visiting them at school.

My partner has 50/50 care alongside her ex partner so according to her I’m not aloud contact with them atm… false allegations have been made via the police against my partners wishes and now SS have informed her that she needs to tell our midwife on first appointment… we’re worried about the implications of this and what the outcome might be …

There has not been a repeat of any offences and no charges against me from my current partner and she’s worried as SS have told the kids that “I’m just not a nice man and some people are born that way .. not sure if this information is true or words spoken to child from dad

All this is leaving us both worried and extremely Vulnerable right now