Help me pls some advanced !

Post Reply
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 04, 2022 1:57 pm

Help me pls some advanced !

Post by Zaya » Fri May 06, 2022 2:51 pm

Hi ! I have one case with my husbend I’m not sure I’m have domestic violence , I have 3 child and when me and husbend shouting my child in the house
My daughter scad and run out after that’s my neighbour call the police and came out I’m in outside when arrived my husbend in house and 2 child police told me I’m not possible go in and I need to bring some stuf and take me and my child no possible contact him because he is dangerous for my child
After that’s put me temporary house I’m still leave here and my question because I don’t get any more information and I know anything else now I’m call the social worker and she say me I need to make children and family assessment if I want to move back
Anybody know what is this document or after that’s if I sign this what happen possible take my child
Please if some one know this situation help for information because I don’t want to lost my child .

Post Reply

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 318 on Fri May 28, 2021 9:04 pm