Sex Offender Risk Assessment

TierKat14

Re: Sex Offender Risk Assessment

Post by TierKat14 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:07 pm

Hi BSA21, I replied to your PM. Let me know if you got it as it appears in my outbox still so I hope you got it.

Need help 2021

Post by Need help 2021 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:52 am

Hi I wanted to know what is the point doing the assment if the person is guilty eg my husband I have found out he did forwards 2 cat b video on what’s app which doesn’t look good is there still a chance that he can still live with us but supervised by a family member or will I get tould to choice between my son and husband and that means he can’t stay with us .

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:25 pm

Dear Need help 2021,

Please see my reply to your other post.

Best wishes,
Suzie

Togetherforever

Post by Togetherforever » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:34 pm

Hi everyone

Could I ask how everyone got on and what was there out comes and where they are at now please

We are in the same boat we done the independent psychological assessment and came back as low risk
Did another independent one and come back low risk
Probation risk level is low risk
Done two advanced child safe guarding courses,
Then social did there own assessment and failed us on ,yes they completely understand the risk but because don’t believe the conviction in the long run can’t safe guard ,literally 1 thing that was it told us if believe the conviction can go home ,

So now they are taking it to court not to remove the children from there home or stop the contact with dad that is supervised ,

They have said going to let judge make choice as kids are in perfect safe and healthy home and dad is sticking by all rules and nothing wrong with contact but because we want to move back together they can’t allow it because no one believes the conviction

Has anyone been been here before or got this far

Thank you and sorry for the long write up

Kitty 33

Post by Kitty 33 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:55 pm

Well my partner did is risk assessment and we still jot had it bk yet its due back in on Friday so hopefully it will come bk as low cause he as is sopo removed and the police and the court say he is low risk

Need help 2021

Post by Need help 2021 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:46 pm

Hi kitty 33 how did the assessment go for you guys we will be Haveing out Assessment in April from Lucy faithful how long did it take for the assessment for it to be done .

Kitty 33

Post by Kitty 33 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:08 pm

Hi there the assessment came back as him being low risk and no harm to our daughter just wating naw to see what the next step are it took 6 weeks to come bk

Need help 2021

Post by Need help 2021 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:17 am

Hi kitty if you don’t mind me asking why was your partner on the register and all the time he was on register you could not stay with him did socail service not say to you to chose between you kids and your partner.

Kitty 33

Post by Kitty 33 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:13 pm

He had underage sex and no it was us that made the decision to separate after we got the pre birth assessment bk whic we failed then our daughter got out on an interim care order and at the moment she is in Foster care we have all so done a pams assessment whic we are still waiting to come bk

Need help 2021

Post by Need help 2021 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:09 pm

Hi I am soo sorry to here about your child is in foster home how comes they decide to put you child in foster when you separated from your partner .so that means you are not with you partner no more and how long was he in the register for did you both have to do assessment with Lucy faithful is there any way you can ever live like a family and the other assessment you did what was that for. I am waiting for my Lucy faithfull assessment and for my husband two. my parents had to have guardianship assessment to be done as we are in the court now I had to move from my home and I live with my parents but my husband is staying in my home it’s very hard and specially for us when we are stuck in between .