Mother’s without children.

As11

Mother’s without children.

Post by As11 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:13 pm

Hi I’m new here I’ve recently found out my ex has taken my son to XXXXXX, I was trying to sort myself out as when I tried to leave with my son, nobody would listen, I had to move cities to get the help I really needed. Since then my son has had social services involved and his dad managed to get rid of them yet again. He has taken my son so that I can’t have access to him. I’m now going to have to prove I was a survivor of domestic abuse, as I’m not a victim, nor should it be called domestic violence that has a stigma attached as in that the only way to describe what happens is violent, it isn’t always the case. My mother had partners that were violent, I was removed from her care because of this. I am only just starting my battle to get my son back, and I know it’s going to be hard, so I wanted to say you are not alone and I am hoping I can find some support on here. Thanks for reading and I hope that my message has helped you to feel you are not on your own. As11
Last edited by Suzie, FRG Adviser on Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moderated to protect confidentiality