court case 6th april please please help

ceeceemoon

court case 6th april please please help

Post by ceeceemoon » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:43 pm

I have a court case on 6th april and I am scared. because my solictior said if i want to fight for my son to be returned home she will not represent me now im worried i will be on my own she said every other solicitor will say the same and i wont be represented at court and i will be on my own. the reason she said she doesnt want to represent me if i fight for my son is because the judge said all my evidence was not relevent to the case and it will be basically my word against all these other expert witnesses. my son was taken from me because i have aspergers i think i can look after my son and social workers have lied about things and have set me up to fail but no one believes me the grounds for removel were based on steroetypes and myths about my aspergers. the three grounds for removal were i cant show emotion i have a regid routine and i cant tell other peoples emotions they think i cant show my son i love him and i cant tell when he is tired and hungry and all this is just nonsense and they wrongly think i have a regid routine i dont. but i dont do well with psychilogists and people watching me and when people came to do a report on my ability to parent thats when everything seemed to go wrong and i was fine when they didnt come but no one believes that i dont blame them though but its true. the psychologist also diagnosed me with a learning disabilty but i dont have one i relaly dont. the social workers would do things like tell me to not let my son sleep until he has had his bottle of milk but then when i did what they said they wrote down i couldnt tell my sons cues. it was like this the whole way through i was given advice that i followed but it was like they were setting me up i dont really know how to explain this to anyone and i get if no one believes me. anyway i dont know what to do if im being dropped by my solicitor sorry this is so long please can any one help im in scotland please help me

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: court case 6th april please please help

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:34 pm

Dear ceeceemoon

Thank you for your post. My name is Suzie, and I am FRG’s online adviser. I am very sorry to hear of the difficulties you are having and how stressful this is. I wanted to send you a quick response as I know you have a court date shortly about your son, you have issues with your solicitor and may be unrepresented. Unfortunately, as you are in Scotland, we are not able to advise you as our service only advises families in England and Wales; law and practice in Scotland is very different and we do not have the expert knowledge of the Scottish system that you need. You can contact the Scottish Child Law Centre on 0131 667 6333 or email them on advice@sclc.org.uk

I hope that you will be able to get some advice on your situation from the Scottish Child Law Centre.

With best wishes

Suzie

ceeceemoon

Re: court case 6th april please please help

Post by ceeceemoon » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:51 pm

hi thank you for the advice i thought you could help it says at the bottom of the website you are registered in england wales and scotland.
thank you for your reply i will try scottish child law center then