plo/pams assessment/ mother and baby unit/ psychological assessment

Queen bee

Re: plo/pams assessment/ mother and baby unit/ psychological assessment

Post by Queen bee » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:13 pm

Hi, just an update we had RCPC on the 8th October, our IRO said he’s never had a more positive conference, our baby is on a child in need level but due to the psychological assessment outstanding he’s to remain on PLO. The assessment is being brought forward so we could have it any day from now, our IRO said at the next CP conference we can expect a completely different outcome. All professionals are full of nothing but praise for me and my partner for doing as they’re asking. We still have a long road ahead but it’s going to be worth it. Thank you for your help.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: plo/pams assessment/ mother and baby unit/ psychological assessment

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:18 pm

Dear Queen bee

Thank you for your most recent updating post.

It is really good to see that things continue to go well for you and your family. Although it is not a great position to be in both you and your partner seem to be doing well.

Working with children’s services has been paying off for you both, it must be very nice for you that your baby is no longer on a child protection plan. Well done.

I hope the psychological assessment will go well and the recommendations will be favourable to you and your partner.
It may be that this information about a psychological assessment from our website, was sent to you before but, I think you might find it helpful to remind yourself.

You may also find it helpful to read sections of the guidance from the Association of Clinical Psychologists in respect of assessments during covid-19 here . If your assessment is going to be done remotely you can read page 6 about this.

Hope this information will be helpful to you.

Best wishes

Suzie