Help/advice needed

Queen bee

Help/advice needed

Post by Queen bee » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:10 pm

Hi, my partner has recently come into residential as part of the PLO plan to see if we can parent together. While in here another resident has been grassed up to her social worker for meeting people etc while her baby’s on plo, she’s told the staff here that it was me that grassed her up baring in mind I was in town with her when it happened and my partner was on his caring dads course. The staff in the residential unit are being funny and horrible with us as they believe what the other resident has said. This resident has done malicious reports to my social worker now and to the staff, what I want to know is can the social just remove our baby going off what she has said? Our child is due to come off plo in January it I’m scared of losing him now 😭 please help.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Help/advice needed

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:17 pm

Dear Queen bee,

I can see that you have been drawn into someone else’s problem. That person was doing something they should not do and you have been blamed for telling the social worker-even though you did not tell the social worker.

That person has now made malicious allegations against you. I am sorry to hear that has happened. The social worker will want to speak to the unit and also to you and to dad to investigate the allegation.
It is best just to be honest. Also cooperate with the investigation. It is most likely that the social worker will see that the allegation is malicious. They are used to investigating malicious allegations. Also you have cooperated so well with the assessments up to now, so they will also know you and what you are like so can better judge the situation.

Do not worry just wait for the assessment to be completed. Let your solicitor know what is happening.
Best wishes,
Suzie