Care proceeding

Katpro

Care proceeding

Post by Katpro » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:53 pm

Good evening all. Need advice
Kids been take to foster career as I been asked sing section 20 don't know if it good decidion it's hard without kids I'm and my boyfriend stressed and broken. What going to happen if I withdraw section 20?social services send our case to court for care proceedings. Reason was I get a bit over drunk and call to police said my boyfriend fight me crazy head alwaysly it's never been happening he been at work police check his work place and proved he was at work so no alligations issued and alwaysly wasn't any violence at home as I was home alone and kids. So now I'm self referral myself to freedom program, both work with aquarius services, couple counselling, each registered for talking therapy as well. All this we self referral. Kids never been hurt at home. Always clean and tidy, eat proper home made food, nice clean house, good care.
Any advice please

Katpro

Re: Care proceeding

Post by Katpro » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:10 am

Hello again. Case to court should be sent last Friday but my social worker just said she will send it tomorrow as she not finished it yet very upsetting it's waisting time and get time longer without my kids. As deadline was 18th December she still not sort it out
Is anybody knows is it possible get kids back to family home after first hearing?