HAS ANYONE HAD KIDS RETURNED AFTER PROCEEDINGS????????

HH_Dad

Re: HAS ANYONE HAD KIDS RETURNED AFTER PROCEEDINGS????????

Post by HH_Dad » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:45 am

Am743 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:21 am You are lucky it only took 3months..we were constantly told how 'stacked out' the courts were and we were lucky to get our date 6months away.

Is there anyway to complain? ..like you all services incompetent..the Local Authority couldn't even get names right and spelling errors throughout their documents how unprofessional.
Same thing happened with us. They got our son's name wrong, they repeatedly got his date of birth wrong and then they sent us a document relating to another family altogether which contained names, addresses, mobile numbers, DOBs, GP details etc. They sent a young-ish (probably in her 20's) girl to our house who was drunk on the power she had. She said she would recommend Foster Care for our children and went on to say "the judge would be ill-advised to go against my recommendations". How do these people get jobs with such power and who do they think they are behaving like this?

Accusedparent12

Post by Accusedparent12 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:34 am

Hi, I’m just wondering if anyone can recommend any private medical experts to go over my 5 month old little girls mri and ct and skeletal scans. As me and my partner are being accused of NAI. We are in week 2 and going through absolute hell. Can anyone please DM me with support/reassurance and with recommendations of private medical experts who can go over these scans for us.
Thank you

KatKat10

Post by KatKat10 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:17 pm

You would need to contact a private pediatric/neurological orthopedic consultant, depending on what the scans are and what they relate to if you need expert advise and expert witness report. Most NHS consultants work in the private healthcare sector.
I have lost a lot of faith in GP's as they appear to have a hotline to social services and tip them off about everything without your knowledge. So much for patient confidentiality.
KatKat10

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:33 am

Accusedparent12 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:34 am Hi, I’m just wondering if anyone can recommend any private medical experts to go over my 5 month old little girls mri and ct and skeletal scans. As me and my partner are being accused of NAI. We are in week 2 and going through absolute hell. Can anyone please DM me with support/reassurance and with recommendations of private medical experts who can go over these scans for us.
Thank you
Dear Accusedparent12

I am sorry to read of your situation. I cannot recommend any expert to go over the scans but suggest that you have a look at this website called Parents Accused. Child Protection Resource may be another useful site to look at, it has some information about NAIs, you can find it here.

I hope this will be helpful

Best wishes

Suzie

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:30 am

KatKat10 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:17 pm You would need to contact a private pediatric/neurological orthopedic consultant, depending on what the scans are and what they relate to if you need expert advise and expert witness report. Most NHS consultants work in the private healthcare sector.
I have lost a lot of faith in GP's as they appear to have a hotline to social services and tip them off about everything without your knowledge. So much for patient confidentiality.
KatKat10
Dear KatKat10

I am sorry to read that you have ‘lost a lot of faith’ in GPs. Please see this document called the Children and Young People Toolkit from the British Medical Association. In Section 15 it advises GPs about how to safeguard children and when to make disclosures relating to child protection. It has a list of key resources too.

I hope it is helpful.

Best wishes
Suzie

KatKat10

Post by KatKat10 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:34 pm

Frazor wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:12 pm Yes thankfully still have my children after care proceedings, so many lies were told by social services it is totally wrong that they can attempt to remove a child knowing that the accusations made are total lies after 2 and half years of fighting through court for my children but unfortunately due to lies my children remain on the at risk register and due to having so many different social workers neither one of them admit to the truth although at one lac review meeting the *******social was proven by 3 different services to be making false allegations throughout and reported to her manager nothing was written in writing and i was taken back to court i do not understand how they get away with this. Although different services had reported her i could not prove anything as no one actually stood up in court to defend me. I believe that many services are scared of losing there jobs just like the manager did when he reported the truth but they are all willing to allow parents to lose there children due to nothing but lies.
I have had experience with this, with lies being told, even to the point they have lied on legal papers submitted to the court. I get the impression that the SW's are frightened of the managers, or not passing their probation period if they are new in the LA so will bend over backwards to the point they tell lies in order to keep themselves in a job. I don't quite understand this, as courts do not like lies and deal with factual evidence based on truth and not speculation. There is a good chance the Judge could recommend that the LA are investigated etc, so they don't do themselves any favors. I assume they think everyone they deal with is stupid and they misuse power and use fear to intimidate parents. They underestimate a parents support network and family who come out fighting.

Watch out for the SW's who do not have children of their own. You find the SW's and other LA professionals that have children appear to be more balanced and more understanding, as they are fully aware themselves of what it is like to be a parent. Those without children and past childbearing age, tend to be cold and uncaring. I would really question their motives for being a children's social worker.
KK10

Am743

Post by Am743 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:20 am

Agreed you speak alot of sense
Also SW get bonuses for relocation then leave..we found that alot so theres a lot of disruption to the families.
None of them care.

KatKat10

Post by KatKat10 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:42 pm

I have my court case scheduled for next week, so will be able to update on the outcome.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:55 am

KatKat10 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:34 pm
Frazor wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:12 pm Yes thankfully still have my children after care proceedings, so many lies were told by social services it is totally wrong that they can attempt to remove a child knowing that the accusations made are total lies after 2 and half years of fighting through court for my children but unfortunately due to lies my children remain on the at risk register and due to having so many different social workers neither one of them admit to the truth although at one lac review meeting the *******social was proven by 3 different services to be making false allegations throughout and reported to her manager nothing was written in writing and i was taken back to court i do not understand how they get away with this. Although different services had reported her i could not prove anything as no one actually stood up in court to defend me. I believe that many services are scared of losing there jobs just like the manager did when he reported the truth but they are all willing to allow parents to lose there children due to nothing but lies.
I have had experience with this, with lies being told, even to the point they have lied on legal papers submitted to the court. I get the impression that the SW's are frightened of the managers, or not passing their probation period if they are new in the LA so will bend over backwards to the point they tell lies in order to keep themselves in a job. I don't quite understand this, as courts do not like lies and deal with factual evidence based on truth and not speculation. There is a good chance the Judge could recommend that the LA are investigated etc, so they don't do themselves any favors. I assume they think everyone they deal with is stupid and they misuse power and use fear to intimidate parents. They underestimate a parents support network and family who come out fighting.

Watch out for the SW's who do not have children of their own. You find the SW's and other LA professionals that have children appear to be more balanced and more understanding, as they are fully aware themselves of what it is like to be a parent. Those without children and past childbearing age, tend to be cold and uncaring. I would really question their motives for being a children's social worker.
KK10
Dear KatKat10

Thank you for your posts.

Social workers are regulated by Social Work England and here for information is a document which sets out their professional standards, I hope you and others on the Forum will find it informative.

Best wishes

Suzie

KatKat10

Post by KatKat10 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:47 am

Thank you Suzie for the information. I have been told today, that another social worker has been allocated to me. I hope they are an improvement on the last one I had.