Previous concerns of abuse ,m&b placement,SGO

GoodOverEvil

Previous concerns of abuse ,m&b placement,SGO

Post by GoodOverEvil » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:17 pm

Hi there
7 months ago when my baby boy was born an interim care order was granted since I been living in a mother and baby foster placement .
The concerns were:
Lack of support at the time my parents didn’t know I was pregnant because I thought they wouldn’t support me as it out of wedlock (Now they been put forward for SGO)we get along very well now and they are supportive more than anyone else involved ( the fathers family none of them put themselves forward to be special guardian even though they know the LA plan is for adoption !!
When I was 17 Known to social service for being sexually exploited/ risky adults Being missing from home
I’d made concerns about verbal and physical hitting from my parents .our relationship since this miracle baby came to this world thank the almighty is no longer ‘fractious’ I realise they were strict because wanted to protect me
Mental health (EUPD) I got psychiatrists Asessment which was that I can good enough parent if I engage in 12 months intervention
I and the father had independent parenting assessment .the ISW failed us both Twisted and wrote things in a prejudiced way
Was living in hostel now I have a flat
Was in a new relationship as me and babies father didn’t get on due to controlling and arguments ( we broke up when the baby was 3 months he became controlling and verbally abusive so it didn’t work out and stopped all contact ) injunction wasn’t needed solicitor said because he stopped sending texts and calling
I have asked to be moved months ago to another mother baby foster placement as this foster carer is not a very nice person and not supporting and advice me but rather shouting many incidents happened
There was a hearing because I wanted to go to a residential but the judge denied it for the reason that he and guardian believe the ISW assessment was full although I disagree this it wasn’t written fairly or correct
Can you please help me with advice or share similar story