My husband downloaded indecent images

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: My husband downloaded indecent images

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:12 pm

AANCM wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:36 pm I took the plunge and rang my old social worker for advice with regards to my agreement, surprise surprise. I haven’t heard anything back from her in two days. So I’m still none of the wiser. She read my text but didn’t ring or message back. How rude!! I couldn’t imagine how she would have reacted if that was the other way around when I’m was under them 😡 I have also got back in contact with my solicitor and she has told me to just carry on if I’ve heard nothing back by the end of the week as she doesn’t seem to think there’s much they can do with a NO further action 🤷🏻‍♀️ Help????!!!!!
Dear AANCM

Thank you for your further post regarding the contact made with the social worker involved with your case.

Just to clarify, if the police decide to take no further action in respect of your partner, it does not mean that children's services will have no safeguarding concerns. In their view, the position would be that the police did not have enough evidence to bring a successful prosecution based on the criminal test of beyond reasonable doubt. However, children's services will view if from the point of view of the civil test which is on the balance of probability. Their concerns will remain and you should work with them to show that you are protective of your child and put their needs first.

I see from further posts that you have made that the social worker has been in touch and you are able to see your partner without your child and a risk assessment will be done.

Best wishes

Suzie

Ichi

Re: My husband downloaded indecent images

Post by Ichi » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:09 pm

You do realise that even an IIOC offender is looking at actual photos of real people dont you? Those children have been abused for IIOC offenders pleasure so yes they have ruined children's lives.

It is staggering just how unaware you are and you constantly blame everyone but yourself for the fact you are not allowed unsupervised contact with your children.

Oh I never abused him so I should be allowed i am not a risk to him. This is your attitude and you blame SS and CS and not yourself. You just completely show no empathy and a complete lack of understanding towards the effects of abuse.