PLEASE HELP?!

Pinkskittlez

PLEASE HELP?!

Post by Pinkskittlez » Thu May 20, 2021 9:02 am

I did already post on the 17th but none has yet responded or replie ive been literally going out of my mind I see other people getting the replies they need / want and mine gets nothing? What is it not important enough for you to be bothered to reply to no? Does it have to be cse or some abuse thing for you to actually reply because if so what's the point in this page it's supposed to help and advise hence why I signed up I saw other people getting answers and stuff and mine gets nothing? Hardly fair just because it's not as intense as some of these posts doesnt mean someone cant help me out with a quick reply. You was fast enough to amend it when I did it wrong but you cant help no? What's point in this service

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: PLEASE HELP?!

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon May 24, 2021 2:29 pm

Dear Pinkskittlez,
Apologies for the delay in responding to your post. I aim to respond to posts in the order they were posted, but if there is a post that is particularly urgent, then I will give it priority. FRG’s Operational manager will be in touch with you about your complaint. I have posted a response to your earlier post.
Best wishes,
Suzie