I need some legal advice please

Frazor

I need some legal advice please

Post by Frazor » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:36 pm

I need answers to so many lies my children are on a care order that i have never agreed to i was told that i had to go along with a care plan or ss would take my children away from me, that is the reason for my past posts were making no sense. Right this is how it basically is ss tried to take my children away from me in 2016 through an anonymous phone call saying things about me that were not true. They took it to court with an EPO order to take my children from me, that was rejected in 2016 then in January 2017 they applied for the care order with my children remaining living at home with me there mum. And that they would share parental responsibility with me. At that stage i was told that if i was to not go along with there plan that my children would be removed from my care. I told them that i didn't want to lose my children and so my hands have been tied in my mind ive thought the truth will be sure to come out in the end. Its been 4 half years now and each time another sw comes along they take me back to the start. The start of all the cruel lies. These people do not care about my children because if they did then they would and could see the damage they are doing to us as a family. To be searching for help time and time again to not getting no where is hard my understanding is because they know my children are loved cared for and very kind loving children. The manager who as never even met met me or my children is not concerned about honesty. How would they feel if someone was trying to destroy there family it's making our lives hell. What is worrying as to why and how as it got this far. Can someone please help me i don't know where else to go for help.

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: I need some legal advice please

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:24 pm

Dear Frazor

Thank you for your further post. I am sorry to hear that you are finding the current situation so difficult.

I think that your main query is about how to go back to court to apply to a discharge a care order. I can see that you think that the care order is no longer required and that you feel it is causing unnecessary stress in your family. I did provide some information about this in an earlier response to you on 10th March as below:

You say that your children are under a care order, living with you; and this has been the case for four years. Perhaps, as you say it is a good time to seek legal advice about discharging the order, here is a link to finding a solicitor and here is a link to find out whether you might be eligible to ‘legal aid’.

Our updated website information on how can a care order be brought to an end may also be helpful to you.

If you would like to discuss your family’s situation with an adviser, please ring the freephone advice helpline on 0808 8010366, Mon to Fri, 9.30 am to 3.00 pm.

With best wishes

Suzie

Frazor

Re: I need some legal advice please

Post by Frazor » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:41 am

Dear suzie, thank you for your reply, sorry my response is abit late but im ever so grateful for your response.