Even with evidence against s workers I've been told I'll loose all over again

Cat

Even with evidence against s workers I've been told I'll loose all over again

Post by Cat » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:46 am

They say it's all for the kids! They say all kids have a voice! Yet the social worker dosent pass any messages on and still lies through his teeth. My 13 year old has had a solicitor in place for over a month yet hasn't seen him. My 16 year old asked to see the Judge and the manager at her home verified that to me over the phone. She even told me that my 16 year old told her and another member of staff now she lied and everything else that went on.
Court is next Mon and Tues and I've already been told I've got no chance! I swear if I cry any more I'll drown myslf. And it's a fair court ??? No chance. The Judge said * A fair trial * so it's under the human rights act. More like there just seen to be doing.
All this is still unreal to me. They pulled the rug from right under my feet. They don't care about my Mum, who is constantly sleeping and I have no control over anything. And carnt help the people I love more than anything in this world. How they expect me to act is unrealistic and I carnt help but cry, if I hear kids shouting Mum I break. There not interested in my kids and is discusting these people are allowed to destroy anyone they feel like. My poor 13 year old is getting like a robot, he's getting instituted by these people and he carnt move or talk to anyone without some there talking for him. I feel so sick.about all these gross people who are going so out of there way to keep me still out of everything. And that won't change as 5 Jugdes have said they must keep me in the loop and if anything it's worse.
How they got away with all of this and again twist it on me i'am just broke and I carnt think of nothing but my kids and my poor Mum.
All this again is me getting bad mouthed and lied about again and I don't care what anyone says but the Jugde and a lot of other people involved definitely know there lying because how can they say more anything when I've been banned from everyone and my emails say spam bulk. Fact is my kids are paying a unbelievable price because I dared report the social workers for lieing. And I tryed to protect my own kids from danger wrongly in care! The cover ups can be easily disclosed but after me getting told to get evidence against these vile people, now my barrister said It wont matter. She is worried for me loosing next week and I thought my clear evidence would give me a good chance. So how does this work everyone knows really i'am nothing at all like the student worker and her manager lied about but it apparently will get worse for me??????????? I'am dreading the court next week and I know ill get humiliated and cut up again like the first time. Why do decent folk get **** on so much and nasty liers float through life ??? I've never had a chance and this is a personal hate they have against me. I swear I wouldn't believe this story if someone told me. It just doesn't make sense. Sorry i'am waffling. Xxx

swim

Re: Even with evidence against s workers I've been told I'll loose all over again

Post by swim » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:45 am

Deepest sympathies... the problem is that is does sound crazy, doesn't it? Having been through the madness myself I believe every word - years ago I would have been skeptical. If you have proof outside the court papers definitely raise it with the HCPC (social work england) - let the evidence talk for itself and just go through it point by point for each professional standard broken, try not to put your own opinions in. I'd personally send copies to the local government ombudsman and ofsted as well.

All I can say for court is pretend they are talking about someone else - it really won't help taking it personally on the day so do lot's of breathing exercises and aim to be the model of restraint. Get mad about it when it won't harm your chances. I really hope it goes well for you :-)

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Even with evidence against s workers I've been told I'll loose all over again

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Dear Cat

Thank you for your further post.

I hope that my response to your earlier post has been helpful to you. It covered some of the issues you have raised in this post; please do have a look at it again if you need to.

I just wanted to acknowledge that you are back in court this week and how difficult that may be. Do talk to your solicitor and barrister who are there to represent and advise you and will be able to answer any questions that may come up for you during court.

I hope the court handles your children’s case carefully and sensitively and you certainly should not be humiliated there, as you fear.
Swim has given you some helpful practical advice about how to get through the days in court and to wish you well.

I know you have experience of court already and you may not need this but Surviving Safeguarding has produced a very useful guide, from a parent’s experience, to ‘how to survive court’ part 1 and ’how to survive court’ part 2 which provides information and strategies that she used to help her manage; you might find some of them useful too.

With best wishes

Suzie

Cat

Post by Cat » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:04 pm

Hi sorry I didn't go to the court. My back went and I've not been a bit well anyway. police have knocked down my back door so now I carnt even let the dogs out. They were shouting everywhere and do I need a doctor or ambulance ??? It dosen't matter what I do or say and it dosent matter if I carnt move when my back does go and my poor Mum is in hospital these people don't care. They can lie and say anything they want it's so bad all of this