social services

niceguynorthwales

social services

Post by niceguynorthwales » Tue May 04, 2021 4:09 pm

hello to all
i am new to all this, ive never had any dealings with social services before, now im a grand father it has been forced upon me somewhat and i must say, never in my life have i been so apalled at the dishonesty of social services, i am sure we will not be the first nor the last but i have had my eyes well and truly opened and i do have to say they must be horrible inside, ive been no angel in my time, a bit of a jack the lad, but social services are so grotesque it is unbelievable.
in our situation social services have interviewed children and deliberately comepletely fabricated a whole mountain of lies from a little speck of truth, they have concocted a report for an upcoming court case for an interim care order that is so dishonest even their full stops are lies, there must be a way to stop them, surely there must be?, isnt there?

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: social services

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Thu May 06, 2021 1:58 pm

Dear niceguynorthwales,

Welcome to the parents' board and thank you for your post.

I can see from your post that you are frustrated and dissatisfied with the involvement you and your family have received from children's services.

You mention that a report has been written for an upcoming hearing in which the local authority are seeking an interim care order and that you believe this report to be dishonest. Is the report you are referencing the social worker's evidence? If you are able to provide me with some more details, I will be able to give you some more useful advice.

Best wishes,

Suzie.

Ermintrude

Re: social services

Post by Ermintrude » Sat May 22, 2021 1:24 pm

Hi

I had similar with social workers making things up. Mainly because they take no notes in meetings so get confused.
They then refuse to explain where the evidence comes from.

As your case has gone further I’d advise a good solicitor/barrister but make sure they are working for you and properly question everything preferably before court. And I’d also advise you start the complaints procedure.

I wrote a response to the first report setting out what was not true - the feedback was that the social worker had not understood I wanted the incorrect facts changed. Dispute her replying at the time to say she would update it.

I found once a social worker or other person working for Social Services has written something it becomes a fact.

As care proceedings were not legally on the table (although the social worker made lots of illegal threats including to the children) I had time to deal with it and had to build a big dossier demonstrating the social worker was lying on basic facts to then show I was right on slightly harder to prove issues.
She wrote she had visited the house when she hadn’t etc along with more important points.

I ended up with an apology and compensation but the incorrect facts are still on file. (Information commissioner is now involved). I also ended up recording and transcribing meetings. Which meant they then had to act within the law.

Good luck