Want my son back

Rae20

Want my son back

Post by Rae20 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:52 am

Social services took my son from me afew days after he was born from the hospital due to lies about me and they bullying me about my weight is another reason but they can’t do that ... plenty big women have kids and keep them ... anyway they also took him due to concerns about his dads past but also non consensual sex allegations made about him but court said the social services should give me a chance so said to look for mother baby foster placement and they said there was none which is a lie as found loads but they stopped looking ... he’s now 7 months old and still in foster care

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Want my son back

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:57 pm

Dear Rae20,

Welcome to the Parents Forum. I am Suzie, Family Rights Group’s online adviser. I am sorry for the delay in responding to your post.
I am so sorry to hear that your baby son was removed from you a few days after birth. I cannot imagine how you felt at this time. The judge in the care proceedings has asked that children services look for a mother and baby foster care placement so your parenting can be assessed. What is the position now? Was a placement found?
Here is some information about care proceedings that you might find helpful.
Here is guidance on how to work well with your solicitor.

If you need further advice from us, please post again or call our private and confidential advice line on 0808 801 0366.
Best wishes,
Suzie