Removed from family home by Police & Children Services

ange301126

Re: Removed from family home by Police & Children Services

Post by ange301126 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Dear Heartbrokenfather,

If it is of any interest to you, I have had a quick look through the ABE rules and procedures.
The fact that the evidence was not provided on time in accordance with the court order is ,in my humble layman's opinion very significant and that copies of the videos themselves have still not arrived even more so.
Even a barrister would need lots of time to go through the lengthy document to check procedures have been followed scrupuously to enable him to bring up any objections which may arise.

From what you have seen, do you know who conducted the interviews and who else was in attendance?Some potential points to protest about would only become evident by a viewing of the videos themselves.Was a social worker involved in the interviews, do you know?

heartbrokenfather

Post by heartbrokenfather » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:55 pm

From the paperwork I have received, each of the children and also my wife where interviewed separately.

The person that undertook the interviews of the children and also my wife is the same DC (Detective Constable) that turned up that Friday night last November, and told me that I had to leave the family home.

As far as I can tell from the paper work only the DC and the person being interviewed was in the same room.
There was a PSI (Police Staff Investigator) in the next room monitoring the recording equipment.

As you have already quite rightly stated, I have not yet seen the ABE video interviews, I have only seen the transcripts and related documentation.

Thanks again for your time.

Best Regards.

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:55 am

Dear heartbrokenfather, you have yourself mentioned your concerns about the ABE procedures possibly not being followed also Suzie noted that they aren't always followed to the letter ( if I remember rightly,(apologies Suzie if I'm wrong ).
Of course, if they haven't , this would give a judge and jury more cause for reasonable doubt.
You should have been provided with the videos at the prescribed time in order to check who was present etc. Perihaps someone was lurking in the background?As you say, was there an independent advocate.Was the monitor trained correctly or was he merely involved in tending to the equipment?Was the DC specially trained?
Check out pages 19 and 56 of the protocols particularly.

I can't help commenting that in such a serious case involving a potential ten year sentence,the case interviews and its entire conduct ought possibly to have been organised by a much more senior officer from the serious crime squad not just by a constable.

What do you think?

heartbrokenfather

Post by heartbrokenfather » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:14 pm

A report for an upcoming Review Child Protection Conference has been hand delivered.

At the last Review Child Protection Conference, and previous meetings, I have repeatability pointed out incorrect details, none of the previous items that I have pointed out to be incorrect have been changed or even updated.

The local authority are still claiming that I am controlling and abusive, but no real surprise there, as there is no way I can disprove this.

I still have not had a copy and or even seen my parenting assessment, but reading this report it seems that I have failed it, but once again I am not surprised by this.
Conclusion from recent parenting assessment states that Mr ---------- does not have the capacity to provide good enough parenting at this time. It is also a concern that should he resume his relationship with Mrs ---------- this will then expose the children to the risk of further physical and emotional abuse.
However I did speak to Mrs ---------- about recent concern that she had met with Mr ---------- and reminded her that the LA would seek legal advice if she where to re-establish her relationship with Mr ----------.
I know what the outcome of the next Review Child Protection Conference will be, and that things will just stay how they are.

How on earth are you meant to try and progress with things and move forward if the local authority them self are not able and or willing to provide help and or support.

I have lost count of how many times, I have offered for the local authority to carry out alcohol and or drugs tests, I have offered to go on any parenting classes / courses, marriage classes / courses, anger management classes / courses, etc.

But not once has the local authority agreed.

Also as far as I am aware in the last 381 Days, the local authority has still not carried out a Risk Assessment, or at least if they have I have not seen it and or been told about it, and even when I had a family solicitor they was not even a copy even after repeated requested.

I swear that the local authority are just trying to rattle my case and trying to provoke me into doing and or saying something. Well they can keep on trying as they are not going to get me to react.

I don't see the point of having this Review Child Protection Conference a week or two before the start of my trial. The only point I can see is that if they do it before my trial so that no matter what happens in the Trial that the Children will be on the CPR for at least the next 3 months.

Best Regards.

heartbrokenfather

Post by heartbrokenfather » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:32 pm

Can anyone please tell me what the point of these Review Child Protection Conference, if you are unable to have any say regarding the outcome.

As you might have already guessed I have just been to yet another Review Child Protection Conference, Well sort off.

As per normal I have been refused to be in the room at the same time as my wife.
I did ask the chair regarding this and was told this is a request by my wife as she does not want to see me and or be in the same room as me, I then countered this by stating that I have copies of emails from my solicitors from my wife's solicitor stating that it is the local authority that is refusing us to both be in the room at the same time. The chair's response I have just spoken to your wife, and she does not want to see you and or be in the same room as you.

I was then asked (more like told) to leave the room, and will be invited back in after the conference had finished and to be told the outcome.

As expected the children are still on the CPR for another 3 months, and I was told by the chair that no matter what the outcome of the trial in a few weeks time, that my wife does not want to see me, have anything to do with me, nor does she have any intent of continuing a relationship with me, and that my wife will be starting divorce proceedings.

So I have been refused to fully interact with the Review Child Protection Conference, I do not fully or truly know what was said in the conference as I was not permitted to be in the room.

The chair did quote once and only once while I was in the room "Local Safeguarding Children Board"

After a quick Google search I found my local authority and this is a sub-domain of: http://www.proceduresonline.com
I would also include the sub-domain but that would narrow down the local authority.
I have not had time to fully look around the above site but it does seem to hold some useful details.

Unfortunately I am in the middle of trying to pre-pair for my upcoming trail in the next few weeks, so I don't have the feel time that I would like to be able to go over the website and find out details and procedures for how the Review Child Protection Conference is meant to be run.

I think it is totally disgusting that the local authority can force someone to start divorce proceedings against their will.
There are laws to try and stop "forced marriage's", but there seems that there is nothing to stop "forced divorce's".

Best Regards.

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Dear Heartbrokenfather,

It must be extremely distressing ( I know the feeling) to be faced with so much unlawful evidence and false allegations. Don't let it phase you out. Refer to your previous posts concerned with preparing for civil proceedings.

You know already what my advice is. They are deliberately establishing fraudulent evidence hoping it will be irrefutable. Repeat untruths often enough and that is what happens!
Remember the advice from Parliament. If you have any reason to believe your case has been conducted wrongly in any way, the only remedy is to appeal to a superior court. It is obvious to me and surely it must be to you by now that it will take a court to stop them continuing as they are.Nothing else is going to stop them! Do you realize it or not?

The LA may not wait until the crown court trial is over or they may but when they do make an application you should bring all the failures to follow Children's Act guidelines and frameworks to the attention of the court straight away, it may be that at the first hearing before Magistrates you aren't given the time to make a written statement ,in which case you will have to tell the court when you are called to speak.Be prepared.If it were at all possible,you should put it all in a statement to the court but it maybe that you aren't given the requisite time.Protest about that too! Don't allow your solicitor to acquiesce with them.
The big question is this.What are they aiming for? What will they apply for? A supervision order,an ICO or what? They can't force you agree to a divorce.
Do you think they are leading your wife by the nose intending to double-cross her in the end?

What is her attitude when you go to do the gardening?Is she hostile?

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:39 pm

Dear hearbrokenfather,
I can see that you are very busy preparing for your trial.

Here is some information about child protection review conferences .

You are upset that you were not invited to the conference. It appears that a decision was made by the chair of the conference to exclude you.
This decision is usually only made if there is serious conflict, including domestic violence between parents, or if there is concern that one of you may pose a risk to a child or anyone else at conference.
Even though you were excluded, you should still have an opportunity to have your views heard at the meeting. You should normally be given the chance to meet with the Chair before the conference or put your views in writing. Did you have this opportunity?
Suzie

heartbrokenfather

Post by heartbrokenfather » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Just to updated that my solicitor has spoken to / seen the possible defence witnesses.
I have also received copies of the possible defence witnesses statements.
At this point in time it is still unknown if the possible defence witnesses will be called to court to give evidence.

My trial starts tomorrow (Monday), and I have no idea what I am meant to be doing / not doing, and what to expect, No one has explained anything to me yet.

With how everything has gone, and it still continuing to go, I just feel like I am going to be flame grilled and fed to the lions.

ange301126

Post by ange301126 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Dear Heartbrokenfather,

It's a case of ' trust in British justice' now then.
Jolly good luck to you, old boy! Don't forget the stiff upper lip.
If you are granted any last wishes before you die, please ask that you be permitted to update your thread and round it off in style.Keep us updated.

heartbrokenfather

Post by heartbrokenfather » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:42 pm

I am not quite sure what to say right now, I am still trying to process everything that has been going on in my own head.

The crown court trial is now over. To make a long story short the children refused point blank to give evidence in court via video link, and as such the CPS had no way of continuing the case.
This means that I was found not guilty due to no evidence, but I was not found guilty or not guilty by the jury.

This now means that my bail has been removed.

When the outcome of my case was due to be known, two social workers was called into the courts, and my wife was forced to sign a "Contract of Expectations", if she was to refuse to sign this document the children would be removed from her care.

This "Contact of Expectations" is more restrictive then the bail conditions imposed by the crown court.

I am now being refused to attend the family home at all, even though I have an email from one of the social workers stating this is not an issue as long as none of the children are present.
I am not able to make direct and or indirect contact with any of the children.
Only to have supervised contacted by the local authority.

I really don't know what to do and or how much more of this I can take.

Children's services have already made there view points very clear, in past meetings what they think of me, and do not want me continuing a relationship with my wife nor to ever return home to the family.

Now that the court case is no longer an issue I am more then willing and able to name the local authority and or the social workers related to my case if Suzie will permit this.

As children's services have made there view point very clear, can anyone please advice me how I go about getting the media / press involved in this.

I can no see any way of fighting children's services and clearing my name by myself.

All the children are begging for me to return home, but children's services do not want to listen to the children's wishes. But they are more then happy to listen to any possible allegations from the children.

In four days time I would be a year since I was removed from the family home, and from the onset it seems that the police and children's services had decided my families fate.

Best Regards.