Mother and baby/Mother and Foster placement

Kitty 33

Mother and baby/Mother and Foster placement

Post by Kitty 33 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:46 am

Hi there social services are trying to go for an interim care order I am going to try put in for mother and baby or mother and Foster placement haw dose that work they are saying the only way I can keep my baby is of I leva my bf but they bo I have no where els to go I have been looking at places but nit meany tale dss my baby girl could be hear next week I just want to try everything I can to hopefully keep her plz help

Queen bee

Re: Mother and baby/Mother and Foster placement

Post by Queen bee » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:47 pm

Your social worker has to find you a mother and baby unit or a mother and baby foster placement should he/she agree to it. My little boy is on an interim care order but lives with me, my little girl is going on one when she is born but is also staying with me. They always told me if they went for an ICO from birth it would most likely end in removal of the baby from my care but they found me a foster placement. You need to find out what their concerns are and try and reduce them. If they have said they want to remove your baby at birth then that’s what they will most likely do. You will get a time frame to have all the work completed in, if it’s complete they will go from there.

Kitty 33

Post by Kitty 33 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:43 pm

See they are saying my bf is a risk to our baby and they do not think I will leav him and they are saying there as been no change since the last court case 7 years ago whic there as been we are naw both working full time he is naw allowed to be around children but none of that git evan put in the pre birthassessment and my solicitor as said she don't think they have given me a fair chance to prove I can do it

Kitty 33

Post by Kitty 33 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:44 pm

We have not evan had the plo meeting yet

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:18 pm

Dear Kitty33,

I have responded to your most recent post.

Best wishes,

Suzie.