Mother and baby

Kitty 33

Mother and baby

Post by Kitty 33 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:19 pm

Hi there we had another meeting 2 day and the social worker as said that they don't think I would be abel to live on my own whit my baby and nit get bk whit my partner or eany other guy that did nit have a conviction so I said to them that I will do eanythink I can to show you that I can do this on my own I don't need a man I my life I will evan go to a mother and baby unit to prove I can do this and they just brushed it off and went on to a different matter

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: Mother and baby

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:10 pm

Hi Kitty,

I advise you to tell your solicitor about what the social worker has said to you.
It sounds like they may be considering care proceedings once your baby is born. Before that though they should go through the when they have meetings with you dad and your solicitors.
Do you have any family or friends who could come to a family group conference? This is to find any support within your network -to help you care for your baby or to look for people who could care for your baby if the court decided that you were not able to do this.
You could also ask for an advocate to help you deal with children services.
You could call our advice line for further advice on 0808 801 0366
Best wishes,
Suzie

Kitty 33

Re: Mother and baby

Post by Kitty 33 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:23 pm

I don't understand y they will not let me go in a mother and baby unit we still have 3 moore sessions left tho

Kitty 33

social worker out to get me

Post by Kitty 33 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:56 pm

well 2 day i had another meeting whit the social worker and they are out to get me my bf had one yestarday and his was the same as mine and cause he said diffrent things to what i told them they are trying to make out i am liying to them they so want to take my baby away we have got 2 sesions left of the pre birth