Access to own children if on register

Nothinghelps

Re: Access to own children if on register

Post by Nothinghelps » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:55 pm

Kitty33. That's good news that he's done that. Can you not do anything to get your first child back? And congratulations on having a new one. They are so so precious and until you have had something like this happen you just don't realise how much they mean to you. I hope he can get it removed for both of you. And that child services see what you do in your bf so you can both have the joy of children in your life's. Iv been stupid enough to have it and probably have it taken away. And it's probably as painful as to what you have gone through. But I cannot imagine the pain you have both gone through. I don't know what it's like to have a baby taken away at such a young age it must have hurt you both. I wish you both the best of luck in your new adventure. I just hope I'm able to stay in mine.

Kitty 33

Post by Kitty 33 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:01 am

Ty so much qe have got court on tusday so hopefully all gose well other wise I am going tonhave to move out as qe are nit going to have this kid taken away from us which is going to be hard as dony have eany family close to me so going to be hard trying to get a place and I been qhit my bg for 10 year and my sone that git taken of me was adopted he got taken of me at birth and out in to Foster care then the ss said we could not look after him they did not evan give us a change or let us have him and see what we was like whit him they just took him away this is y of court don't go well I will be moving out so I can keep my child this time but he is class as low risk and the police are happy for it to be removed just down to the court naw I hope all gose well for you

Nothinghelps

Post by Nothinghelps » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:14 am

Thank you. I have court Monday and I hope the judge realises I need to be at home with my kids and we need each other badly. On Saturday it will be 5 weeks iv missed and iv missed some firsts as well. I can never get that back. I hope all goes well for you both on Tuesday. As a child needs both parents in Thier life. Good luck to you. Please let me know how Tuesday goes. I may not be able to reply depending on what happens. But I hope all the best for you both. And don't give up on your first child they should have on record where he is and may let you send a letter or something. You may not been the mother they know but when they are 18 they can choose if they want to be involved with you. So please don't give up hope and try to work with cs. As you have said your situation has changed. So some sort of access maybe granted and they should be told they have a sibling. Any way best of luck again.

Kitty 33

Post by Kitty 33 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:22 am

Same to you hope all gose well and yes I will let you no what happens and yes I got letter box contact every year whit my son it was the Foster carer that adopted him it like when we had him we had no job we was both on job center at the time whic I no is not a bade thing to be on but they did not see it that way they saw it as we was not capable naw 6 years later qe are both in full time jobs well mine as part time baw as had to cut hours down eany way good luck

Nothinghelps

Post by Nothinghelps » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:10 am

Good luck. Today kitty33. Iv got sentencing on the 10th of may. But haven't been able to sleep last night. My other half is now on her own with our 2 children. I don't deserve to be in Thier lives. If it wasn't for them tho I wouldn't be here. I'm likely to go to prison for 2 to 3 years. For my silly mistake. I never realized how serious they take these kind of things. And a recent law change has made it worse for me. I'm not made for prison. I dunno if or how long I'll last in there. I have nobody now. I know family are here but it doesn't feel like it. I'm hoping to see my kids before that happens. But that's down to child services. I really feel for you as if your other half is feeling like I am now Thiers nothing worse in this world.

Kitty 33

Post by Kitty 33 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:42 am

Ty you so much as sone as I no what is happening I will let you no if it comes to the works case and nothing gets taken off I would have to move out and get my own place but hopefully it don't come to that and I am so sorry about what as happend to you and your family but evan then it's still down to social service and of they still see him as a risk of stuff dose get taken off they could still tell me to move out or risk loosing my child

Bellarella

Post by Bellarella » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:05 pm

Hi both , any updates on either ? My partner is on register and we both have jobs and a house etc but when baby was born I was forced to move in with parents and he was allowed only social worker supervision contact. Still waiting 19 months later for risk assessment

Kitty 33

Post by Kitty 33 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:57 pm

Well my daughter is in Foster care ge as done a risk assessment and he is low risk we have been having contact in Contact center waiting to start a new assessment ro bring her home we are naw doing everything as a couple

Kitty 33

Post by Kitty 33 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:57 pm

Well my daughter is in Foster care ge as done a risk assessment and he is low risk we have been having contact in Contact center waiting to start a new assessment ro bring her home we are naw doing everything as a couple

Kitty 33

Post by Kitty 33 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:11 am

We have been having contact as a couple we all so got to bring her home for a few sessions for the assessment just waiting on the assessment tp come bk in naw to see what there recommendations are and to see if she can come home