Never known anything like this!!!

Catcrazydiamond

Never known anything like this!!!

Post by Catcrazydiamond » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:31 am

[Cat] bestcget a bit of Morning hope everyone is still boxing these liers ! Some social workers and professionals are just corupt. It's worse because they treat us like we are daft and mad. Nothing wrong with me just because I cry every day dosent mean mental health! Now I've got more crazy people against me and I so need help! I have to get someone to try report this court fix next week! Human rights and neglegence is a big part in this and how they sleep at night I'll never know. If any of them have kids. I feel so sad with them having the parents who wrongly destroy incident families, what hope of ever being an honest and good adult with the guidence of liers have them poor kids got? Hope that made sense. 19 months now my kids have been wrongly kept away. A vexacios complainent these liers have called me, last Nov I got the letter said I as banned from ringin or see mailing anyone regarding my 2. Iam broken hearted and now to too it all my Mum has just been told she has cancer in her spine. I know something is going on at Taverstock and the precious social workers banned me from going there. It didn't make any sense what so ever. only she was enjoying the control and only just qualified. All her lies as a student robbed my kids of their lives and me and my poor Mum of my 2. I've had 3 updates in all this time so when I have rang to enquire because i'am worried our of my mind. They really say they have to terminate the call and they are gone. I'am so scared as the social worker has got my 13, year old a new birth certificate, passport and a co got my old marriage certificate. Something is a miss but even jugdes take the sides of these people. There is no way i'am just leaving him there for the likes of J*** F**** to get control over him even more. Never in my days would I ever thought I'd b in this quicksand. My nearly 16 year old is up to all kinds it's all so wrong and unfair. Please anyone can u give me any advice. Thanks so jigg3r
***edited by Suzie to protect confidentiality.

swim

Re: Never known anything like this!!!

Post by swim » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:04 am

Hi Catcrazydiamond,

Sorry you are going through this - I've been through it with the bad social workers and when you talk about it its easy for anyone to think you're mad, unless they've been through it. There's not much detail on your post on how you're children got taken or what type of court hearing you've got, what the social workers are quoting etc so a little more info would probably help others give you some advice.

I will say put in a GDPR subject access request asap... won't be ready for court next week but if you study the paperwork it'll be easier to show who said what when, which facts got embellished etc and whether the social workers acted in a lawful way.

If they are calling you a vexatious complainant perhaps point out you are a parent going through the worst possible trauma and ask what they have found unreasonable - ask to escalate the complaints and if they won't ask if raising it with OFSTED is you're only option.

You're not alone in this

Justice

Post by Justice » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:52 pm

Hi so sorry I couldn't get back on and I was in court yesterday. They judge said yesterday that because these nasty people are keeping me out of everything iam bound to worried and always tryin to find things out. They still don't get it and I've got to get my 13 year old out of that place. The lies from these people is just too much now. Any help off u would be really appreciated xxx

Justice

Post by Justice » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:24 pm

Hi again I'll try tell u briefly about what happened forgive me if it turns into a book.
My eldest was violent and verbally abusive. She was getting her head filled with rubbish from The ex. Anyway then my youngest was getting bullied by her so I asked for help. The social worker then said ring the police everytime she kicks off as she'll get more help and quicker. She still hasn't been checked.
Next thing there's two other workers around one was about 10. She spoke some waffle and I just knew she was trouble. I called her a kid as she was telling me what to do to get my child up from school. She didn't have a clue what she was on about. That was it. I asked for someone with more experience because of my youngest. The rest as they say is history.
The names they put on a list for the Jugde got them both removed. My eldest was on a section 20. As we were trying to sort her issues out but didn't go to plan. These social workers have managaed to twist this whole thing round and iam the evil one. Am I shite as like iam a idot if anything.
Ive been called all kinds over weight u name it. What's that got to do with being a mum ill never know. But these so called professionals really think they can say what they like. Which they do. There's loads to this story and iam so desperate to get it cleared up especially for my Mum. But if anything they are going worse. I really still am in a bubble it's the strangerst nightmare ever. Getting accused of bad thi gs with out it actually being said is bizarre. If that makes sense. No one will go back to the first proceedings and that's a must. With the list like... Non engagement with professionals. Grooming... Animal abuse... Drink and drugs... Sexual exploitation.
And iam apparently a fluzzie . And loads more. They wound me up at meeting knowing I'd flip and then I was banned from everything. I'd phone when I heard sonerhi g bad had happened to wither one of my kids and then I was a vexous complaint. They just wanted me gone and still desperate to get me gone. When I get my kids back then I'll go. My youngest has got his own solicitor now because the new guardian said he should. Fingers and toes crossed. I want to clear my name and although that list got took out of the final order and there was no evidence. Iam getting treated like a monster with 5 heads and iam far from it. There wanting a no contact order and don't wan rmy kids talking to me at all. It's so evil. They know what there doing and new social worker is as bad and is strarting his own lies. It's horrible not trusting these people and knowing my kids shouldn't be going through all this. They hated me from the start and the manager well let me know and that's why they have done this. Cos they can and they don't care. I was go by because they humiliated me in the first meetings. I fell for their evil tactics because I really had no clue about what these people could get away with.
It should be so straight forward but no one will take me seriously and just say why would they lie? That's exactly what I'd like to know myself. Along the way I've found certain things out and it's more than possible it's to do with that. All I know is iam lost and need to help my youngest but they are putting more lies in the way. I promised my youngest I'd never give up on him and I won't. If need be we will get off but I'd prefare to get it sorted the proper way. Hope I've made sense I ramble so I've been told xxx

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:32 am

Catcrazydiamond wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:31 am [Cat] bestcget a bit of Morning hope everyone is still boxing these liers ! Some social workers and professionals are just corupt. It's worse because they treat us like we are daft and mad. Nothing wrong with me just because I cry every day dosent mean mental health! Now I've got more crazy people against me and I so need help! I have to get someone to try report this court fix next week! Human rights and neglegence is a big part in this and how they sleep at night I'll never know. If any of them have kids. I feel so sad with them having the parents who wrongly destroy incident families, what hope of ever being an honest and good adult with the guidence of liers have them poor kids got? Hope that made sense. 19 months now my kids have been wrongly kept away. A vexacios complainent these liers have called me, last Nov I got the letter said I as banned from ringin or see mailing anyone regarding my 2. Iam broken hearted and now to too it all my Mum has just been told she has cancer in her spine. I know something is going on at Taverstock and the precious social workers banned me from going there. It didn't make any sense what so ever. only she was enjoying the control and only just qualified. All her lies as a student robbed my kids of their lives and me and my poor Mum of my 2. I've had 3 updates in all this time so when I have rang to enquire because i'am worried our of my mind. They really say they have to terminate the call and they are gone. I'am so scared as the social worker has got my 13, year old a new birth certificate, passport and a co got my old marriage certificate. Something is a miss but even jugdes take the sides of these people. There is no way i'am just leaving him there for the likes of J*** F**** to get control over him even more. Never in my days would I ever thought I'd b in this quicksand. My nearly 16 year old is up to all kinds it's all so wrong and unfair. Please anyone can u give me any advice. Thanks so jigg3r
***edited by Suzie to protect confidentiality.
Dear Catcrazydiamond

Thank you for your post and welcome to the parents’ discussion forum.

My name is Suzie, online adviser at Family Rights Group.

I see from your post that your children are in care. I assume that they were made subject to care orders and are currently in long term foster care.

From your post, it is not very clear what advice you are seeking but it appears that you are having difficulties getting information about your children. You believe that your children were removed from your care wrongly and that they are not receiving is not the best for them.

You may find it helpful to read our advice sheet Duties on Children’s Services when children are in the care system which will give you more information about what you can expect from children’s services whilst your children are in care.

Children’s services have obtained copies of your children’s birth certificates which they would need in order to apply for passports. Since they have care orders this means that they share parental responsibility for the children with you, and their father if he also has parental responsibility. This means that children’s services is able to make decisions about where your children live and the contact they can have with you and anyone else.

In your post you say that children’s services have placed a ban on you making contact with them because you are seen to be a vexatious complainant. It is not clear why they have reached this conclusion but it might be related to you making a lot or calls or sending emails which questions the social workers’ abilities and why you think they told what you say are ‘lies’ to remove your children.

Normally, children’s services will make an application to the court for a care order if they have carried out an assessment of a family and conclude that the children are at risk of significant harm. This can be emotional harm or physical harm or because they are not being cared for properly which may amount to neglect. If parents are not willing to work with children’s services to improve the situation, then they would apply to the court for an order. The court will look at all the evidence before deciding to make orders regarding where the children lives.

If you are not having contact with your children then you may find it helpful to read our advice sheet Contact with children in care

You say that the court has your marriage certificate, if you started divorce proceedings then the court will usually keep the marriage certificate which will be replaced by the decree absolute of divorce once the case has ended.

It must be very distressing for you that your mother has had a diagnosis of cancer of the spine and I can understand why you believe it would be important for your children to be around you and your mother. Does your mother have contact with the children? If not, she could ask children’s services about having contact.

There should be an independent reviewing officer (IRO) for your children and you can discuss any concerns you have regarding your children’s welfare with the IRO. The IRO normally chairs the Looked After Child (LAC) meetings. You can also discuss contact with the IRO.

Whilst you may not agree with the decision the court made, the fact is, having read and heard evidence the judge decided that a care order was the most appropriate order. I do not know the concerns which led to children’s services taking action or why you were not able to have your children remain in your care, but the important thing now would be for you try and address the concerns to improve things significantly. Only then would you be in a position to ask to be assessment to have your child or children back in your care or apply to the court to discharge the care order. You might find our advice sheet Reuniting children in the care system with their families

Regarding your 16 year old, children’s services should now be working on a pathway plan for him to prepare for him leaving care when he is 18. Please read our advice sheet Support for young people leaving the care system.

Should you wish to speak to an adviser, please telephone our free, confidential advice line. The advice line is open from 9.30am to 3pm Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays).

I hope this if helpful.

Best wishes

Suzie