Merry Christmas

David Roth

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by David Roth » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:10 am

Thank you Irene, for your Christmas wishes and your sound advice throughout the year.

I would just like to wish everyone who uses or reads this forum a Merry Christmas as well.

Many of you have sacrificed a great deal in order to ensure that children can stay with their families or friends, often without much support of any kind. My wish for you all is that no matter what else is going on, you and the children you are raising are able to have a brilliant time together.

I won't be in FRG after today until the new year, although I may check up on the forum. The advice line will provide a reduced level of service between Christmas and New Year, but if you urgently need to get some advice then you will be able to email or phone.

Merry Christmas everyone! [:D] [:D] [:D]

David R
FRG Policy Adviser
David Roth
FRG Policy Adviser

Piglets-House

Post by Piglets-House » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Merry Christmas to all Kinship Carers and have a great New Year. xx Also like to wish the staff at FRG a Very Happy Christmas and Properos New Year. Let us hope the new year brings new funding for FRG, thank you for all of your advice and support over the last year. xx

yogibear

Post by yogibear » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Me and himself would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas to. I hope next year brings peace and happiness to all of you, especially the children. xx

Of all the things I've lost. I miss my mind the most.
Of all the things I've lost. I miss my mind the most.

babylove

Post by babylove » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:56 pm

i would also like to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a very happy and prosperous new year. lets all try and put our troubles behind us for a couple of days at least and give these children a brilliant christmas. xxx

Kate

Post by Kate » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:55 am

Merry Christmas to you all and to your loved ones, especially the children.

David, have a well-deserved break, and thanks to you and everyone at FRG for all you do for us all.

mama t

Post by mama t » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:56 am

[:D]merry christmas one and all my special friends. special wishes for all kinship carers and there children good luck to everyone still fighting for there children may the new year bring new news and spread
love and better understanding of kinship care.

love n light mamat[:D]

mama t
www.whyitsallaboutthem.com

Muspark

Post by Muspark » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone.

May the New Year bring us all peace and happiness and the strength to carry on dealing with any problems we are going through on our Kinship Care journey.

Eat, drink and never forget to be merry. Close the door to problems and watch the children's faces light up on Christmas Day knowing that you made them safe and happy.

God Bless x x x

[:)]

jenmarie

Post by jenmarie » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:46 pm

There's not much more I can add, It's all been said. Have a wonderful time everyone and thankyou all. xxxxxxx

Robin D

Post by Robin D » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:58 pm

I couldn't agree more. Hoping you all have a peaceful Christmas.

Grandparent carer in Suffolk [:)]
Former F&F carer, foster carer, adopter and respite carer for umpteen children. Now retired and when with kids, making sure they 'go home' at the end of the day.

maricharle

Post by maricharle » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Merry Christmas everyone, I wish you all the very best for the coming year. May all of our children have a magical christmas filled with joy and happiness.