Back from court

jenmarie

Re: Back from court

Post by jenmarie » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:22 pm

I also asked for more contact with my g/s and was told there was no point. When he came to us in Dec 09 we'd had 8hrs contact with him in 8 months. The way they treat these children is disgusting. It was the judge in the end who wanted to know what was going on. He gave me an interim residence and told me to fetch my g/s from his foster carers. I can't put on here half of what went on, hopefully one day we'll get some justice, but if not the fact that I have my g/s here despite all there obections and underhand tricks is justice enough. Love and hugs. xx

Sue74

Post by Sue74 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Asked the social worker concerned, about seeing my nephew this week, me, my hubby and 2 kids, he said ok for my hubby and me but a definite no for my kids, when asked why he said its not fair on my nephew to bring in more people that he doesn't know, the social worker knows full well my kids have seen him and my nephew seems to enjoy the attention he gets from my kids, it was only due to my sister voicing her opinion that they backed down and agreed, only thing is a few hours before contact he called to cancel the visit saying that it was to dangerous to travel, if we don't get to see him this week to give him his presents and cards then there will be hell to pay.

Kate

Post by Kate » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:42 am

Sue I hope you can all get to see him before Christmas and have a really special time together ... hang in there.

Sue74

Post by Sue74 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Just finished a 3 day hearing about my nephew, the first hearing on 8th Dec unfortunately didn't go the way i hoped, they refused me another independent social worker assessment, anyway today went very well, i got the LA to back down and offer me another assessment which hopefully will happen pretty soon, as soon as thats done then hopefully i will know more, im hoping it is positive like the very first assessment was. Im so glad that i kept fighting, not won yet but a lot closer than i was a few months back. :)

yogibear

Post by yogibear » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:17 pm

Good for you sue74, I hope things continue to go your way.

Of all the things I've lost. I miss my mind the most.
Of all the things I've lost. I miss my mind the most.