Any Advice or Information would be welcomed Thaxs

David Roth

Re: Any Advice or Information would be welcomed Thaxs

Post by David Roth » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Hi shywazz, and welcome back to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear you had some trouble logging on, but thanks for your comments about the new look of the website. If anybody else is reading this who is having difficulties registering or re-joining the forum after our switch, please do drop us an email and we'll do our best to sort it out. You should email FRG Communications officer Yasmin at ychoudhury@frg.org.uk letting her know what the problem is.

It's good to hear that things have been working out so well for you and your nephew, shywazz :D . I think you deserve a big pat on the back for all your efforts and the big difference you have made to this boy's life. It is especially good to hear that you have been able to negotiate an arrangement with your employer that allows you to take some time out for training and meetings.
David Roth
FRG Policy Adviser

Kate

Re: Any Advice or Information would be welcomed Thaxs

Post by Kate » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Hi Shywazz, good to see you here :) So glad everything is working out so well and David's right, you do deserve a big pat on the back.

I hope more of our old friends will post how things are going nowadays - it can take a bit of time to get used to the new look site but it's worth the effort :D