SGO residence

Llost1

SGO residence

Post by Llost1 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:03 am

Hey, im at my witts end.. bit of background.
I had my daughter removed nearly 3 years ago, on an sgo, i had depression and under active thyroid and was aware of either, my daughter was removed through neglect, she is on an sgo with a sibling, he has been witnessed using drugs & alchol, ss inv9lved on care and support plan, even though they have said their relationship isnt great! But it has got positives. Now sg is greiving partner (was also sg) and has been heavily relient on alcohol, sg has now sent my daughter to live with someone else, ss are saying no shes stayed there for a night or 2, but sg has told me she is living with said person, people at school have also heard said person say about my daughter living with her!! Im in the process of court to revoke sgo, but case got adjourned because ss didnt privide enough, and sg didnt attend. What can i do? Is this even legal?

Nannyloves2

Re: SGO residence

Post by Nannyloves2 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:56 am

I don't really know where you stand on this. But surely sg can't just place the child elsewhere.
If you have enough proof to show that your circumstances have improved then you might stand a chance.
Good luck

Llost1

Post by Llost1 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:12 am

Thats exactly what i thought! Becauss the point of an sgo is so the child has a permanent home?! Yes i can evidence the changes, thank you so much for your reply

Nannyloves2

Post by Nannyloves2 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:22 am

You're welcome. Keep me posted. Fingers crossed

Nannyloves2

Post by Nannyloves2 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:54 am

You're welcome. Keep me posted. Fingers crossed