Appeal against the judgement order to my six children

DKH29

Appeal against the judgement order to my six children

Post by DKH29 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:40 pm

Hello want some advice please

XXXX told me that forst carer took her pants down and hit her on her bum which is sexual abuse and a safeguard concerned. XXXX told me this on XXXX regarding this matter. XXXX mention on the same day that XXXX said XXXX always lie about everything and she is a liar. I told XXXX that XXXX didn't lie that XXXX telling the truth. XXXX mention that forst care hit her when she was wearing the onesie that I got her the unicorn onesie got rid of it because was ripped. The forst carer getting physical abuse toward XXXX. I told XXXX I do everything to get you out of forst carer and I gave her and hug. XXXX stay by me all the time and wanted me to be with me. XXXX did mention she wants to return back to my care. XXXX was clingy with me and disappointed when contact was ending because wanted to go home with me. This is serious which I don't want XXXX place with this forst carer because she ain't safe. I have a say about XXXX because I share parental responsibility with the local authority. I feel no one listen to me and my concerns rasied regarding to my daughter XXXX.

I had child in care review on XXXX for XXXX and XXXX. I was informed that XXXX is self-harming herself and hitting herself. Using her hands to hurt herself and XXXX gave herself a black eye and the forst carer didn't get help from the doctor or not even take her to the hospital.

This is safeguard concerned. Emotional abuse, emotional harm and neglect too. Not allowing her to get medical treatment or advice or help for XXXX by referring her to forward thinking XXXX. So they can treat her, help her and speak to her to see why she is self-harming herself by getting to the cause of the problem. XXXX have fail her and for independent reviewing officer not to put in a risk assessment for XXXXwhich would prevent this from happening again. This is putting XXXX at risk significant harm because XXXX should be meeting XXXX needs. As it stand they are not meeting her needs at all by emotional harm, emotional abuse and neglect. I ain't happy with XXXX self-harming herself and the school saying the only reason she is self-harming herself because she is safe. Which not true at all and if XXXX was safe she wouldn't be hurting herself in the first place.

As the social worker been informed that I am appealing against the judgement order which that means it's been contested. The social worker XXXX need to stop what she is doing because I am appealing against this been processed and got a new case number. If the court didn't processed my application for appeal I wouldn't get a new case number by law the social worker breaking the children act 1989 act.

The social worker XXXX shouldn't be telling the children because I am appealing against this. As a independent reviewer officer you should know this and despite that everyone working against me. When I am trying to get my babies home that includes XXXX. Despite this the social worker XXXX still going out telling the children they are not coming back home, they are staying in long term forst carer, XXXX and XXXX being adopted together they won't see them never again and they won't see there slibing every week it will be every fortnight. That a lots for my children to take on board and this is damaging for them. My children going through more trauma not being in my care and my children should come first at the moment they don't. Because no one listen to them and there wishes and feelings.

As a independent reviewing officer you should be thinking what in important for my children and think about them how they are feeling.
Because no one does and social worker XXXX hasn't done nothing for my children. Stop and think and to evaluate the situation before thinking the worst scenario.

As for the social worker say I have learning disabilities which I don't I have dyslexia which is reading and writing. Over the years my writing been a lots better and my reading too. It is discrimination and i have a advocacy for my support not because I able to speak or I need to the help. It's because i wanted the emotional support and someone on my side as the moment. Everyone is against me and includes yourself too. don't like people's treating me i like I am stupid and that how i feel
Last edited by Forum Administrator on Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DKH29

Re: Appeal against the judgement order to my six children

Post by DKH29 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:58 pm

Can someone give me some advice please